My Membox Jackpot Box came on last week! Yay! If you recall the Jackpot Box was $32 and was filled with a surprise selection of Korean skincare, makeup, and beauty.
Each random box shipped would include either a huge selection or a smaller selection this is why they called it a Jackpot box as you might just “win” something massive or you’d come away with a very nice but not as large selection of goodies.
I got mine a few days ago! Here’s what was inside!
I should mention the most frustrating and disappointing aspect of the Memebox Jackpot Box was that it lacked the cards describing the contents that Memebox so kindly puts inside each of their boxes. This wouldn’t be an issue if the items inside had packaging, directions, etc that were English. Unfortunately, I now have to do research for each product because I haven’t a clue what a majority of it is.
Darn! On the upside Memebox has posted on their website some unboxings of the Jackpot Boxes which explain what which item is….I wish it was included in my box but at least it’s online and available for me to view!
But needless to say it’s well and above $32 worth of products so it was a very good deal!
The Jackpot Boxes were rewarded as follows:
- 1st Place – 1 lucky winner will take home a box valued at $1000
- 2nd Place – 15 lucky winners will win a box valued at $579
- 3rd Place – 30 lucky winners will win a box valued at $371
- 4th Place – 50 lucky winners will win a box valued at $289
- 5th Place – 70 lucky winners will win a box valued at $201
- 6th place – 90 lucky winners will win a box valued at $179
- 7th Place – 60 lucky winners will win a box valued at $175
- 8th Place – 70 lucky winners will win a box valued at $165
- 9th Place – 60 lucky winners will win a box valued at $155
Here’s what I got:
- Tosowoong Timeshift Skintoner Ap Therapy
- JJoy Bubble Peeling Pad
- Vitamin Body Soap Bar
- T.P.P No Wash Toner Sheets
- Vitamin Sun Screen SPF 38
- Sulloc Water+
- Sharpelan Care Perfume Lily & Lilac
- Luna Wonder Essential BB Founde SPF25 PA++
- Kang Skin Aqua Essence
- Iope Essential Facial Oil
- Iope Lip & Cheek Cream
- Ramosu Carestory Collagen Extract 100
- Davi Le Grande Cru Cream
- Hair + Velvet Nutri-Injection
I wish the box had included more color cosmetics but overall I’m quite happy with what I got! I’ve been wanting to try Davi Le Grand Cru Cream for a while as well as Tosowoong’s Skintoner so I’m happy about both of those. The only thing I see myself not using in here is the Sulloc Water+ as I really don’t love any of the beauty waters I’ve tried from Japan so doubtful I’ll like these!
Overall, it was quite a nice selection for the price!
Did anyone get their Memebox Jackpot Box?
Do share the contents of yours!