Yay! My fav time of year! Time for Philosophy Holiday 2014 Gift Sets! That means delicious sets containing Philosophy 3 in 1 Shower Gels that smell all Christmas-y and Holiday-ish! And plenty of skincare sets as well to leave your skin flawless and pretty for the Holiday season!
Let’s take a look at the Philosophy Holiday 2014 Gift Set offerings this year!
Philosophy Holiday Spice Rack Trio $27
- Spiced Cinnaon Stick Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
- Creamy Cardmom Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
- Vanilla Bean Nutmeg Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
Philosophy Hope For The Holidays Kit $55
- 2 oz Hope in a Jar
- 0.5 oz Hope in a Jar Night
- 0.25 oz Eye Hope
Philosophy Iced Gingerbread Cookie Duo $27
- 8 oz Spiced Gingerbread Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
- 8 oz Sugary Cinnamon Icing Body Lotion
Philosophy Making Spirits Bright Duo $23
- 8 oz Holiday Lights Aglow Winter Green Citrus Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
- 8 oz Twinkle Berry Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
Philosophy Sparkling White Ginger Duo $24
- 8 oz Sparking White Ginger Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
- 4 oz Sparking White Ginger Body Polishing Scrub
Philosophy The Holiday Handbook $20
- 1 oz Peppermint Stick Hand Cream
- 1 oz Fresh Cream Hand Cream
- 1 oz Cranberry Medley Hand Cream
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Ornament $10
An award-winning one-step facial cleanser inside a holiday ornament for a festive way to share holiday wishes.
Philosophy Almond Glazed Souffle $22
A luxuriously lightweight cream that melts onto skin with a sweet nutty fragrance!
Philosophy Raspberry Glazed Trio $27
- 4 oz Raspberry Glazed Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
- 4 oz Raspberry Glazed Body Soufflé
- 0.4 oz Raspberry Gazed High Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine
- 2 oz Miracle Worker Moisturizer
- 0.5 oz Miracle Worker Overnight
- 0.25 oz Miracle Worker Eye Repair
Philosophy The Spirit of Miracles Kit $70
The Philosophy Holiday 2014 Gift Sets are available now at Sephora.com and should launch in stores shortly including Nordstrom, Ulta, and more!
Anything you see you want?