Bpal isn’t the only kid on the perfume oil block! Another of my favorite perfume oils brands is Arcana who creates soaps and gorgeous fragrance oils! You might recall a few I’ve reviewed in the past!
For those who love the Fall and Halloween here’s details on the Arcana Halloween 2014 Perfume Oils!
Arcana The Doom & Gloom Duo
- Doom: A brutal mix of black amber, black musk, labdanum resin, incense, bittersweet chocolate, cocoa absolute, and woodsmoke snaking through old trees.
- Gloom: Black opium drifting down shadowy alleys, green musk, rain, sea water, petitgrain, and a particularly gloomy shot of grapefruit.
Arcana The Ravenous Collection
- Apples Crave Flora: A fresh blend of Fuji apple, tropical Tiare blossm, tuberose, bergamot, orange flower, and a touch of vintage patchouli.
- Apples Crave Frills: Our Frilly Underpinnings blend with sweet, crisp pippins.
- Apples Crave Orchards: Dry apple cider with French hay absolute, a touch of heartwood, and a hint of rain.
- Apples Crave Peaches: Green apple hard candy with sugared peaches.
- Apples Crave Resins: Citron-laced cider with dragonsblood resin, warm myrrh, and smoky frankincense.
- Apples Crave Tea: Smoky black tea leaf, golden musk, cardamom, and baked winesaps.
- Apples Crave Vanilla: Wild apples and green apples with delicate vanilla, sensual musk, and white amber.
- Pumpkins Crave Bacon: Sugar pumpkin with maple, nutmeg, and smoky bacon accord.
- Pumpkins Crave Cappuccino: Super roasted coffee bean EO, vanilla milk, pumpkin, and rum with shots of blackberry and black raspberry syrup.
- Pumpkins Crave Honey: Spiced calabaza and beeswax candles smothered in acacia honey, buckwheat honey, and mead.
- Pumpkins Crave Resins: Gilded amber, black amber, 10 year old labdanum absolute, black tea, and boozy golden gourd.
- Pumpkins Crave Terror: Our Holy Terror blend with glowing pumpkin and a small dash of pie spices.
- Pumpkins Crave Treats: Rum-laced caramel, cane sugar, pumpkin custard, and delicate, vanilla-infused marshmallows.
- Pumpkins Crave Viola: Purple violets, lemongrass, Oregon lavender, coconut milk, and gently spiced pumpkin flesh.
The Arcana Halloween 2014 Perfume Oils are available now at www.thesoapboxco.com.