Hey Harajuku Lovers! Gwen Stefani debuts her new Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric Fragrance tomorrow, love on HSN! The five new Harajuku Lovers Perfumes will make an appearance during a two hour
Primetime Special featuring Gwen Stefani showing off her new cute fragrances.
As a fan of the Harajuku Lovers, I’m pretty excited about their return! Best part? The five Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric Fragrances will launch in an HSN exclusive set featuring 1 oz bottles of each Eau de Parfum so no need to settle on a single fragrance as you can get all five in this set!
Take a look!
The Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric Fragrance Collection ($124) will include 1 oz Eau De Parfums in the following scents:
- Harajuku Lovers Baby Pop Electric Eau de Parfum (Babysoft musk accord, delicate florals and vanilla)
- Harajuku Lovers G Pop Electric Eau de Parfum (Delectable whipped coconut accord, soft florals and musky woods)
- Harajuku Lovers Lil’ Angel Pop Electric Eau de Parfum (Juicy berries blended with candied violet and sugared rose, laced with a lollipop accord and rich amber)
- Harajuku Lovers Love Pop Electric Eau de Parfum (Fruity floral, juicy apple, dewy pear, jasmine, cashmere, woods and creamy musks)
- Harajuku Lovers Music Pop Electric Eau de Parfum (Crisp apple, crushed berries, water floral, sensual amberwood and luminous musks)
Don’t forget to tune in (or set you Tivos) tomorrow to see Gwen Stefani and the new Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric Fragrances in action on HSN!
Shop the collection early at HSN.com.