I got my Memebox Moisture Surge Special #35 Beauty Box last week and I wanted to do a quickie unboxing. This post was themed around dry skin and includes 6 full size skincare products for drier skin in need of moisture.
That’s so me eh? Which is why I ordered it!
I haven’t really played with any of these products so this is just an unboxing post. I’ll, of course, feature each item in an upcoming review (there’s a review upcoming tonight on the facial mist already which I love) after I tested them out! The Memebox Moisture Surge Box is already sold out but I imagine some of these products will or already are available for sale individually at us.memebox.com.
The box included:
- Insobeau Hiaromax Vitamin Stick (A vitamin stick that can be swiped onto drier areas including mouth, cheeks, and under eyes to give skin a boost of cool moisture!
- Wish Formula Premium Ampoule Mask Tea (An anti-aging sheet mask)
- Original Raw Deluxe Kit (includes essence, cleanser, and moisturizer)
- Rosemoon Rich 53% Collagen Smart Balm (a nourishing facial balm)
- Imface Vio-Xellose Neck Patch (a neck sheet mask that treats aging around the neck and infused the skin around your neck with moisture)
- Dermahouse Aloe Vera Moisture Mist (a soothing moisture mist for dry, sensitive skin that gives an instant surge of moisture)
I’ve been using the DermaHouse Aloe Vera Moisture Mist for the past week and adore it. I’m also in love with the Collagen Smart Balm! All the goodies in this box were quite a welcome treat as I have drier skin and these provided plenty of moisturizing options. I’ve never tried some of these brands before and believe me I’ve tried plenty of Korean beauty products so it was a pleasant box of brand new goodies to discovery.
Unfortunately the Memebox Special #35 Moisture Surge is sold out now but I imagine they’ll do another moisture box at some part and at some point I’m sure especially with Winter around the corner!
Visit us.memebox.com. for the latest Memebox Beauty Boxes!
Anyone grab this box?