Another day, another Memebox to unbox! Today I have the Memebox Special #39 Cafe Box which is inspired by all good things coffee, tea, and tea time! Funny thing I don’t like coffee in the least but love the smell of it so this seemed appealing to me.
So sit back, grab your favorite flavor of coffee, and let’s unbox the Memebox Cafe Box!
This is actually one of my favorite boxes! It combines nice elements of skincare, bath and body, and makeup. I feel like too many times I’m getting a lot of skincare in Memeboxes. This isn’t a bad thing necessarily but it gets a bit overwhelming having several eye creams to try out at one time!
This box has skincare sure but they also included some makeup and even bath and body products too so you get a very nice balance. The box was a steal at $23 for six full size products and $6.99 shipping which means I paid $5 each for each item within the box.
- Binu Cook Ice Cream Scoop Cacao Body Soap (looks like an ice cream scoop and smells like chocolate coffee ice cream! You can actually use it on your face and body to remove excess oil and leave skin feeling supple! I haven’t tried it yet but I’ll review as soon as I have!)
- Cleomee Anti-Wrinkle Donkey Lotion (Ok, so this sounds gross haha…according to the card it’s made from donkey milk as well as hyaluronic acid, ceramide, glycerin, vitamin E and EFP to provide deep moisture…the donkey milk thing through me off but it’s actually a reference to cow’s breast milk from my understanding!?)
- Pure Smile Original Mask Sheet (A facial sheet mask loaded with green tea extracts)
- Vella Fresh Creamy Soap (a whipped cleanser that hydrates skin and contains…donkey milk haha…as well as honey to create creamy lather to cleanse your face with!)
- Tony Moly Latte Art Cappuccino Cream in Scrub (This is probably my favorite item in the box! It’s a facial scrub that can be used to unclog pores and is great for drier that’s flaky! Plus hey, it smells like coffee and looks like coffee! Cute!)
- Holika Holika Dessert Time Lip Balm (An adorable tart shaped lip balm with a yummy flavor and and a hint of tint)
Some of the items had me raising a brow but so far I’ve been playing with them and liking them all so this box was a happy surprise.
I’ll be reviewing all the items in the box individually as soon as I’ve tested them. I actually already have a review for the Holika Holika Dessert Time Lip Balm scheduled for tonight! Loving this!
The Memebox Special #39 Cafe Box is sold but hopefully they’ll do another one soon!
Shop other Memeboxes at us.memebox.com.