The Memebox Special #42 OMG 3 Beauty Box was supposed to be filled with “wacky” products from Korea. Let me tell you Japan, Korean, and Taiwan never fell at wowing me with beauty most unusual! From really crazy foot peels to creams for that pinken your nipples there is just no end to weird, wonderful, unusual, and strange beauty products in Asia!
I was intrigued when the Memebox Special #42 OMG 3 Beauty Box launched and decided yup, weird, wacky, cool beauty products? Sign me up!
Ummm well, I dunno if anyone of what’s inside the Memebox Special #42 OMG 3 is all that bizarre or unusual! It’s a little disappointment as far as beauty most unusual goes!
Here’s a break down:
- Migabee Bee Venom & Honey Cream (a bee venom, royal jelly, and honey moisturizer)
- Tony Moly Delight Tint Crayon (A tinted lip crayon that looks normal in daylight but glows neon in the dark)
- Tosowoong Platinum Pore Tightening Pack (A tea trea oil facial mask to remove black heads, oil, and dirt trapped in pores)
- On The Body Makgeolli Soap (A facial bar to cleanse skin using milky white rice wine made from fermented rice, wheat, and water)
- Cleomee Three Layer Perfume Donkey Oil (a triple layer milky body oil mist that provides moisture. Apparently Cleopatra uses Donkey Milk in her beauty regime!)
As you can see the weirdest thing here is possibly the Donkey Milk infused Perfume Oil! Aside from that the rest of the items are too freakishly weird. Believe I’ve been exposed to some unusual Asian beauty products and none of what’s in this Memebox is even remotely weird!
Anyone get this box?
Reviews upcoming on these products shortly!
Shop Memeboxes at us.memebox.com.