Ok, I hate to disappoint but I got the Peach and Lily Seoulcialite Box ($49) a little too late to do an unboxing and now it is sadly sold out. The good news is the you can sign up to be alerted when it comes back in stock by clicking here.
If you’re a lover of Memebox and of course, Asian beauty and skincare, the Peach and Lily Seoulcialite is for you because it’s a beauty box filled with popular Korean beauty, makeup, and skincare!
It’s probably one of the most exciting beauty boxes I’ve come across that contains Korean beauty items since they painstakingly took the time to relabel each item in the box to include instructions for use and ingredients. Too many times I get products from abroad that are not written in English! So I have to head onto Google and see if I can find ingredients for the products, see how I can use them, etc…!
Peach and Lily really did an excellent job of labeling each product for use as well as included detailed ingredients for each product!
But that’s not all…
This box is filled with not only makeup and beauty but even popular accessories from Korean (you get a pair of flashy, blingy earrings in the box). The box was available for pre-order on 10/16 and included six full size products, a travel kit, a surprise gift (earrings!), plus it was available with free shipping!
For $49.00, you get 6 full-sized products, a travel kit, a special surprise gift, plus free shipping. The box is supposed to be valued at $150.
Each box contains a small pamphlet detailing the items within and giving instructions for use. As I mentioned above Peach and Lily also took time out to relabel all the items to include instructions for use and ingredients in English.
The box was pretty brilliant because it contained well known brands to me like Banila Co and Mizon as well as a new Asian brands I never tried like Be the Skin and Cremorlab!
- Banila Co Clean It Zero (a solid cleansing balm that turns into a cleansing oil as you massage)
- Cremorlab riple Bright White Bloom Floral Cream (a thermal water based moisturizer that evens out skin tone, eases dullness, and restores your glow while adding moisture to your skin)
- Be the Skin Non Stimulus Face Polisher (a peeling gel with gentle botanicals to exfoliate skin)
- Mizon Vita Lemon Sparkling Powder (a fizzy pore purifying powder infused with vitamins and lemon to cleanse pores)
- Peripera Smoothie Waterproof Pencil Liner
- Mizon Correct Combo Lip Gloss (a highly pigmented lipgloss with a high shine finish)
- Cremorlab Travel Kit (a travel size kit featuring samples of Cremorlabs most popular and best loved products by Peach and Lily)
Peach and Lily specializes in bringing the best Korean beauty products to you directly from Korea. There’s so much buzz on beauty blogs (my own included) about Asian skincare and makeup and how amazing it is but sometimes it isn’t easy to locate here in the US. Peach and Lily offer you the opportunity to try different Asian beauty products, skincare, and makeup easily on their site!
As I said the Peach and Lily Seoulcialite Box is sold out but you can still shop awesome Korean beauty at www.peachandlily.com!
I hope Peach and Lily do more beauty boxes in the future because I, for one, will definitely indulge!