I thought I’d do a quick unboxing of Memebox Superbox #72 Etude House! As an Etude House lover I was so happy that Memebox decided to do a themed box around the brand….! Although I was a little scared it would include items I already tried (which it did) but I decided to indulge anyway!
Here’s what was inside the Memebox Etude House Beauty Box!
Memebox Superbox #72 Etude House Contents:
- Etude House Oh My Lash Mascara Top Coat (A clear top coat mascara to extend the wear of mascara and create a glossy finish)
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream (A hydrating facial cream with a lightweight texture)
- Etude House Play Thearpy Sleeping Pack (A collagen rich sleeping mask that contains pomegranate and mango seed butter to tighten up skin over night and create a more radiant complexion)
- Etude House Belle Dress Pretty Look Shower Cologne (A fruity floral body mist)
- Etude House Face Conditioning Fixer (A hydrating facial setting mist that can be used before or after makeup application)
- Etude House Brow Mascara (A non-smudging long lasting brow mascara to define and add depth to brows)
A lot of the items in this Memebox I’ve tried before or even reviewed here on Musings of a Muse but it’s a perfect intro box to Etude House for those who haven’t tried Korean brands before!
I was particularly delighted with the Shower Cologne which smells incredible (kinda Love Spell-ish)!
I’ll review all of the contents in the box soon!
The Memebox Superbox #72 Etude House is sold out sadly but shop other Memeboxes at us.memebox.com.