Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream is releasing January 22nd for Spring 2015 in ten shades. It’s exciting to see Bare Minerals taking on yet another liquid foundation product or in this case a gel one. I’m just hopeful that Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream proves a better experience for me than Bare Skin Serum Foundation!
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream ($29) is marketed as a hybrid BB Cream, CC Cream, and tinted moisturizer. It promises to increase the moisture of your skin by up to 215%. Obviously us dry skin girls will adore it eh?
It’s formulated without oils, parabens, fragrances, or silicone.
Bare Minerals says it has dewy sheer to medium coverage with a soft, smooth finish that has an SPF 30 and a gel cream texture that gives skin a natural, radiant finish. It’s formulated with Marine botanicals to help replenish your skin’s moisture.
- Opal 01: Fair Skin, Cool Tone
- Vanilla 02: Light Skin, Neutral Tone
- Buttercream 03: Light Skin, Golden Tone
- Suede 04: Medium Skin, Cool Tone
- Natural 05: Medium Skin, Neutral Tone
- Ginger 06: Medium Skin, Golden Tone
- Tan 07: Tan Skin, Neutral Tone
- Spice 08: Tan to Dark skin, Golden Tone
- Chestnut 09: Dark Skin, Golden Tone
- Sienna 10: Deep Skin, Neutral Tone
I really didn’t like last year’s Serum Foundation release so I’m hopeful Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream proves better. I’m excited to try it out especially since it claims to be so hydrating. All this snow and cold is making my skin look scary!
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream is available for pre-order now at Ulta.com.
What do you think?
Wanna try it?