I’ve been reposting some of my favorite reviews, posts, tips, and tricks on Twitter and Facebook recently. I sure hope you’ve been enjoying these posts if you follow me (if not feel free to tell me so).
Since some of you don’t follow me I thought I’d post them up here as well and maybe you can have some fun reading or rereading some of my personal favorite beauty blast from the past posts!
Take a look!
- I’m constantly asked, “What’s your Favorite CC Cream?” The answer is always the same…Tony Moly Luminous Aura CC Cream!
- Butt shaped nail polish? That’s totally a thing!
- Wanna look good for Jesus? This collection of products will help!
- Cheetos Lip Balm? Yup, there’s a lip balm flavored like Cheetos!
- Dry lips? I feel your pain! Here’s how to get them soft, smooth, and hydrated again!
- Did you know Chanel has a CC Cream? Check out my review!
- Are you paying too much for drugstore makeup? Check out this discussion on drugstore makeup prices!
- Love pretty makeup? Jill Stuart Lip Blossom Lipstick has the prettiest packaging!
- Wanna exfoliate your skin without spending a dollar? Here’s how!
- This year it’s all about matte and metallics but last year blushes were a trending for Spring 2014! Here’s my Blush Hits and Misses List from last year! See if any of your favs made the cut!
- Pesky dark circles and tired eyes? Here’s what I use on mine!
- Wanna indulge in Korean and Japanese makeup? Here’s some recs where to buy great Korean and Japanese skincare and makeup!
I hope you enjoy some of this beauty remix posts!
If you have some favorite posts from the past that I’ve done, I’d love to hear what they are!