Embracing the contouring trend for Spring well the new Cover FX Contour Kit for Spring 2015 might be your thing! The new Cover FX Contour Kit contains four shades of creamy color to contour, define, and highlight your face.
There’s also a new Cover FX Double Ended Contour Brush to get the job done right!
The Cover FX Contour Kit ($48) is available in six shade selections each of which as four colors each to highlight, illuminator, and contour. The set also includes a how to get the look guide explaining placement for each shade.
According to Cover FX their shades are ultra blendable and easy to use with six global shades based on detph and undertone so every skin tone has an ideal match.
- G Light Medium – For fair to medium skin with golden undertones
- G Medium Deep – For medium-deep skin with golden undertones
- P Light Medium – For light to medium skin with pink undertones
- N Light – For fair to light skin with neutral undertones
- N Medium – For medium skin with neutral undertones
- N Deep – For deep skin with neutral undertones
The palette is vegan, free from fragrance, mineral oil, and talc.
You can also include Cover FX Double Ended Contour Brush ($38) which is a double-ended contouring brush.
Both the Cover FX Contour Kit and Brush are available now at Sephora.com.