Ready for new NARS Blush? NARS Dual-Intensity Blush for Spring 2015 combines two gorgeous shades of color that can be used wet or dry in six duos curated by François Nars to suite a universal spectrum of skin tones!
Be prepared for NARS Dual-Intensity Blush to rock your world.
NARS Dual-Intensity Blush is available in six shade duos that offer a bold flush of color which can be used dry for a vibrant color pay off or wet for a trasnculent wash of color on cheeks. The dry pigments give skin a natural glow that warms up the complexions and offers seamless color. A new exclusive NARS Wet/Dry Blush Brush makes it easy to apply color to cheeks for a watercolor finish effect that allows you to dab and swirl color onto cheeks for a subtle tint of color.
NARS Dual-Intensity Blush ($45) Shades Available:
- (L) Sparkling soft pink-gold highlighter
- (R) Shimmering bright tangerine orange
- (L) Shimmering, soft pink
- (R) Sparkling deep coppery rose
- (L) Sparkling seashell pink highlighter
- (R) Shimmering beachy bronze
- (L) Shimmering shocking fuchsia
- (R) Shimmering orange-pink
- (L) Sparkling baby pink
- (R) Shimmering hot pink
- (L) Sparkling yellow gold highlighter
- (R) Shimmering Soft, nude-peach
The new NARS Dual-Intensity Blush for Spring 2015 will be available March 4th at Sephora, NARS Boutiques, and narscosmetics.com and available on counters as of April 1st.