Going bright with your Summer looks? The new Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette ($30) combines bright pops of neon color mixed with subtle shades of brown and cream to create a sizzling Summer eye look!
The new Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette packs in 12 shades of highly pigmented eyeshadow inspired by the bright hues of Summer. I’m seeing so much nude and contouring for Summer that it’s a welcome break to see some bright popping shades for Summer.
This eyeshadow palette has a mix of velvety mattes and shimmers (along with an eyeshadow brush) in the following shades:
- Dusty Rose (matte mauve)
- Augergine (velvet eggplant)
- Anaconda (shimmery green)
- Punch Fuchsia (velvet bright purple)
- Buttery (velvet soft yellow)
- Blue Velvet (velvet navy)
- Coal (matte black)
- Unicorn (shimmery perriwinkle)
- Phresh (matte bright yellow)
- Baby I’m a Star (sparkling brown)
- Orange You Fancy (shimmery orange)
- Beigely (shimmery beige)
Grab up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette for Summer 2015 now at Sephora and Sephora.com