Are you addicted to makeup? Do you sometimes wish you weren’t addicted to makeup?
Telling signs you could be addicted to makeup:
- Your hands start to sweat when you enter Sephora or get near a MAC counter.
- You have to buy that brown eyeshadow even though you already own 500 of the same exact shade already!
- You stay up late because the MAC website is going to update with a new collection!
- You have a hard time deciding on an eyeshadow because you have too MANY!
- You find yourself browsing beauty blogs and look at pretty pictures because this is so YOUR pr0n!
- You go away for the weekend and need a separate suitcase for your makeup!
- You have to go to bed but find yourself dreading taking off the killer look you did that day!
- You find that pretty powders and highlighters are to be purchased but never, ever used and stashed away only to be taken out on special occasions but JUST TO LOOK at!
- You find yourself wishing you had more than one face!
And the list goes on and on and on….!
But sometimes do you wish you weren’t an makeup addict?
Mmm I’d probably be richer if I weren’t a makeup addict haha but do I regret it? Naa…! If you aren’t putting yourself in debt I say have fun! Enjoy it. Makeup is supposed to be fun whether you’re an expert at application or just a mere novice at it. I’m no great expert but I still enjoy buying it, using it, and creating fun looks with it and yes, even collecting it!
What about you?
Do you feel your a makeup addict?
Not a makeup addict?
Wish you weren’t one!?