It’s what we’ve all been waiting for! The Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow ($21) have arrived for Fall 2015 in ten gorgeous shades! The new Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow have been making the rounds on Instagram lately and I’m quite excited as they look incredibly pigmented.
Take a look!
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow have a “color soaked concentrate” which gives the shadows a super pigmented color pay off and it also creates a softer, smooth, almost creamy texture. These also promise an ultra long wear with a metal finish. Honestly, they don’t quite look metallic to me but they do look incredibly vibrant!
- Thunderstruck – metallic pearl
- Static Age – metallic silver
- Black No. 1 – iridescent gunmetal
- Paranoid – pearlescent cobalt
- Danzig – pearlescent violet
- Iggy – pearlescent mermaid green
- Electric Warrior – pearlescent citron green
- Thrasher – metallic gold
- Synergy – metallic bronze
- Raw Powder – iridescent mahogany
The Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow Collection is available now at Sephora.com and should be launching in stores shortly!