I thought I’d do some swatches of the Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette today that will be launching September 12th with the Urban Decay Holiday 2015 Makeup Collection. The Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette will include 15 Urban Decay Eyeshadows inspired by Urban Decay Oil Slick Eyeshadow and will set you back $55. It’ll be available exclusively online for a limited time at urbandecay.com.
Let’s take a peek!
If the packaging seems familiar on the Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette that would be because it was designed after the 15-Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection. It’s a rather slick box with a full size mirror that stands on its own plus the shadows are removable so you can use the box well after they are gone to stash small treasures, jewelry, etc…! Although it doesn’t completely shut tight so this won’t be very good for travel.
Inside you’ll find five totally new shades, four permanent shades, and and six returning favorites from past palettes!
- Flatline Metallic pale pink (New)
- Backlash Bright pink with orange floating pearl (New)
- Daybreak Soft bronze with silver glitter (New)
- Burn Medium golden brown shimmer (New)
- Bordello Pale mauve shimmer with gold micro-glitter
- Protest Golden forest green shimmer
- Junkie Teal green shimmer
- Madness Bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro-glitter
- Deep End Bright teal shimmer
- Evidence Deep navy blue shimmer
- Prank Deep navy matte with turquoise floating pearl
- Omen Bright metallic purple with blue shift
- Flashback Bright deep purple with pink sparkle (New)
- Voodoo Metallic purple shimmer with iridescent purple micro-glitter
- West Deep metallic brown shimmer
Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette Swatches (Evidence, Prank, Omen, Flashback)
Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette Swatches (Daybreak, Burn, West)
Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette Swatches (Protest, Junkie, Deep End, Madness)
Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette Swatches (Voodoo, Flatline, Bordello, and Backlash)
The palette is dominated by a good deal of blues, greens, and aquas with splashes of pink and a few natural shades of brown. The designed the shades in trios to be used together to create looks but of course, you can mix and match shades anyway your little heart desires!
I’ll be following up with a review shortly!
Will you be purchasing the Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette?