More swatches on the way today! This time the Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette gets the swatching treatment. This 4th edition of Urban Decay’s popular Vice Palette range comes at you on September 12th along with the rest of the Urban Decay Holiday 2015 Collection (and soon after at retailers) and includes 20 never before seen eyeshadows!
Take a look!
If Urban Decay should get recognition for anything at all it would be for killer packaging! Vice 4 isn’t going to win everyone’s heart because many of the shades contain micro glitter but for packaging alone it gets my happy approval. The slim case has a web of brown down facets layer over a black lid with a striking shattered appearance. It also has a coordinating makeup bag you can store the palette in as well as a double-ended shadow and crease brush.
The palette is inspired by Oil Slick and UD channeled the shade to create the dark, deep jewel tones that can be found in this palette!
- 1985 Metallic fuchsia with fuchsia micro-glitter
- Underhand Burgundy-brown satin
- Harlot Metallic lavender
- Discreet Soft dusty mauve matte
- Bones Oyster satin with pearl
- Grip Taupe matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Deadbeat Black satin with iridescent micro-glitter
- Beat Down Deep metallic violet with blue micro-glitter
- Grasshopper Metallic emerald with green micro-glitter
- C-Note Frosted green with micro-glitter
- Arctic Bright teal with tonal sparkle
- Robbery Deep metallic brown-gunmetal
- Bitter Reddish brown matte
- Flame Bright orange with gold micro-glitter
- Low Brown matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Crowbar Black with golden metallic pearl and micro-glitter
- Delete Deep chestnut brown matte-satin
- Pandemonium Metallic plum with iridescent micro-glitter
- Framed Light neutral matte-satin
- Fast-Ball Metallic peachy pink with pink micro-glitter
Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches (Bones, Grip, Deadbeat, Beatdown)
Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches (Pandemonium, Framed, Fast-Ball, 1985)
Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches(Arctic, Robbery, Bitter, Flame)
Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches(Low, Crowbar, Delete)
Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadow Palette Swatches (Harlot, Discreet, Grasshopper, C-Note)
So what do you think? Is Urban Decay Vice 4 a go for you?
Do share your thoughts!
Review is upcoming shortly!