The Fortune Cookie Soap Winter 2015 Soap Box will be arriving in your mailbox shortly! Not a subscriber? Get over to www.fortunecookiesoap.com and subscribe to this funny little box that arrives seasonally and includes several samples of upcoming, limited edition Fortune Cookie Soap Collections plus a $10 promo code to use on their site! The Winter 2015 box is available NOW in limited quantities so you can still purchase it!
This year, Fortune Cookie Soap goes pretty traditional with their Winter/Holiday 2015 Soap Box and most exciting is the fact they have a Lush Candy Fluff dupe in this collection!
Take a peek!
The Fortune Cookie Soap Winter 2015 Soap Box includes seven mini products and a full size Fortune Cookie Soap in Buddy (this smells exactly like Candy Fluff from Lush Cosmetics! Delicious!) which has a little red nose and yes, it is shaped like a Fortune Cookie and even included a fortune!
You also get:
- Swirly Twirly Gum Drops OCD Hand Santizer (Fortune Cookie Soap calls it a blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, fresh pear nectar, cranberries, and black currants! I get a lot of tart cranberries with a back note of black currants)
- World’s Best Cup of Coffee (This smells divine! It has notes of maple syrup that gives the back coffee note a lovely sweetness!)
- Shower Duet Shave Oil (This is a new product for Fortune Cookie Soap and pretty awesome but it is a razor clogger so beware! You can use it in the shower to shave with. It’s a thicker oil that can be smoothed on for a very close shave plus it scents and moisturizers skin! It smells like Christmas to my nose! Like a tree! It has notes of spruce, vanilla, fir, and fruits as well as mint but for me I smell all spruce and fir like a just chopped tree!)
- FCS Cheer Perfume Oil (I love that Fortune Cookie Soap now houses their perfume oils with a little mister! It makes application so much easier! This fragrance is an odd pairing of vanilla pound cake with notes of cedar, frankincense, and patchouli! Instead of smelling cake-y or foody this comes across as a very sultry gourmand!).
- Yellow Snow Bath Bomb (Fresh and slightly fruity for Winter this little bomb has notes of ripe plums, whioped caramel, vanilla jasmine, a touch of exotic woods and the zestiness of oranges!)
- Christmas Gram Face Plant (Pour some steaming water in a bowl and drop this soothing lavender, seal salt, sage, and vanilla scented fizzies in the bowl to gently steam your face and open pores.)
- Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins Dry Shampoo (This powder dry shampoo can be sprinkled on dry hair to refresh it and fragrance it with a mix of lillies, freesia, jasmine, bayberry, blackberries, plums, and a hint of peppermint!)
This year’s Fortune Cookie Soap Winter 2015 Soap Box is a lovely mix of products and fragrances. I can’t wait for the Holiday 2015 party as I need ALL the products available that are scented like Buddy and Best Cup of Coffee as those are my two favs from this launch!
Join Fortune Cookie Soap for the live Holiday 2015 Collection launch party on November 13th starting at 6PM CST!
Shop Fortune Cookie Soap at fortunecookiesoap.com.