Recently Lush UK had a few fragrances live including American Cream as a perfume. Lush UK tends to do fragrance rounds there and again with some of their popular scents. Mostly it’s around the Holidays when they do them. At one time Lush US was also doing them but as of last year that seems to have stopped! I can’t say if the Lush Fragrances will be back this year or not or if they will be available in the US but if you’re in need of a Lush Fragrance Dupe here’s a way to get your hands on ’em!
Lathers n Lights is an e-tailer I discussed on my blog a very long time ago. I typically a variety of goodies from them including hair care. They have a very extensive list of fragrance which can be customized and added to a number of bath, body, and hair care products they offer. So you want a latte smelling perfume? Maybe a shampoo that smells like cream soda? Shower gel that smells like Lush’s American Cream? No problem! Lathers n Lights has it!
Here’s a list of their Lush Fragrance dupes that you might want to try! I’ve tried a few and they smell spot on like Lush’s offerings! Some don’t always smell like Lush but they kinda have a spin on a Lush fragrance.
Lush Fragrance Dupes:
- American Dream=American Cream
- Bath Off=Bathos
- Candy Clouds=Candy Fluff
- Candy Fairy=Snow Fairy
- Champagne Flurries=Champagne Snow Showers (our own blend)
- Damask Rose=Imogen Rose
- Evening Dusk=Twilight
- Fishnet Stockings=You Snap the Whip
- Floating Oasis=Floating Island
- Freedom=Smell of Freedom
- Golden Delight=Golden Wonder (our own blend)
- Honey Bee Sweet=Honey I Washed the Kids
- Ice Ice Baby=Ice Blue
- Jungle Love=Jungle
- Lust for Life=Lust
- Neverending Kiss=1000 Kisses
- Rock Candy=Rockstar
- Rose Jelly=Rose Jam
- Sanctuary=Comforter (our own blend)
- Snow Drops=Snowcake (our own blend-a little sweeter than the original but it’s a fan favorite)
- Snow Flurries=Snowcake (supplier dupe-what I’d call a cleaner scent)
- Stiletto Blonde=Sex Bomb
- Sultana’s Secret=Sultana of Soap
- Tick Tock=Tuca Tuca
- Trippy Mania=Trichomania
Not all of these are in stock at the moment but a majority are so if you want to customize a perfume, shampoo, conditioner, or any number of other products with your favorite Lush fragrance, have at it at lathersnlights.com.
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with Lathers n Lights but I have purchased numerous products from them.