If the TokyoMilk Dark scares you a little might I suggest purchasing the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Fragrance Wardrobe Discovery Set ($42) instead? This little set will help you get your feet wet and introduce you to the brand’s darker fragrance offerings.
Take a look!
So yeah, I really like the original TokyoMilk Fragrance Collection. It’s filled with gourmands and sweet little floral numbers that are completely my speed. However, the TokyoMilk Dark Fragrance Collection, well, those are a lot deeper, sultrier, and a lot more sophisticated than the original line.
And yeah, they do scare me slightly as some of the notes, I’m talking to you patchouli, scare this gourmand loving girl!
But this TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Fragrance Wardrobe Discovery Set is the best introduction ever to the brand. It contains six generously sized 0.24 oz glass apothecary square bottles of fragrance so you can test, try, and wear for quite a while before deciding on a purchase of a larger size.
I think what I learned most from this set is that some of these fragrances aren’t as dark as I thought they’d be and they did in fact turn out to be very wearable. Plus they have excellent throw and sillage so this 0.24 oz will last me for literally ages.
The set includes:
- Tainted Love revels in the complexities of love with warm notes of dark vanilla bean, sensuous sandalwood, provocative spices, and an unexpected kiss of sweet orchid.
- Everything & Nothing charms with a bright burst of citrus and layers of sweet, blossoming florals. Romantic and optimistic, the blend of pressed petals, tea leaves, and sweet orange creates an enchanting sensory experience.
- La Vie La Mort captivates with an intoxicating blend of flowers. White tuberose and jasmine are transformed by a touch of cardamom and hibiscus leaf to transcend beauty itself.
- Bulletproof allures with notes of sultry teas and warm coconut. Smoldering and seductive, this blend of unexpected essences enrobes the wearer in the rich forest scents of ebony woods and exotic spice.
- Arsenic is a dangerously intoxicating fragrance of sensual vanilla and a dash of sea salt that creates a remarkably unique sensory experience. Exotic spices of cardamom and fennel offer an arresting complexity, while absinthe and deep woods round out the come-hither happening.
- Excess is a deeply decadent blend of amber resin and patchouli—a lavish mix of rich woods with an irresistibly sultry touch.
If you’ve been curious about TokyoMilk’s darker blends this set is an excellent way to discover this gorgeous niche fragrance collection!
You can get the TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Fragrance Wardrobe Discovery Set now at Sephora.com.