One of my favorite niche brands of the moment is Replica! I’m loving their recently released Lipstick On Fragrance and the By the Fireplace Fragrance which totally reminds me of Bath and Body Works Fireside Marshmallow!
If you’ve been a bit scared to try this brand out here are two new Discovery Sets that include 3 x 0.34 oz Travel Sprays each from the Replica Collection. There’s one filled with fragrances for her and one with fragrances for him. Honestly, though if you warmer masculine fragrances you’ll actually like the Discovery Set for Him! I have all the fragrances in that set and love them! Think of Kate Walsh’s BoyFriend as these are fragrances that be worn by either females or males.
Replica Discovery Set For Her $65
- Beach Walk combines fresh and radiant notes of bergamot, coconut milk, lemon, pink pepper, and musk to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment—a walk along a sandy beach.
- Lazy Sunday Morning combines notes of lily of the valley, patchouli, iris, and white musk to recall a sun-drenched morning of relaxation.
- Tea Escape combines soothing citrus notes of bergamot, green tea, sambac jasmine, and crisped rice for a scent reminiscent of a traditional Japanese tea service.
- Jazz Club immortalizes the masculine and exhilarating ambiance of a Brooklyn jazz club. The balmy base scent of musk, vanilla, tonka bean, vetiver, and tobacco leaves combine to evoke a familiar but forgotten moment—a night’s sojourn to a hidden jazz club.
- At the Barber’s combines fresh, clean notes of basil, lavender, tonka bean, and white musk to elicit the memory of a visit to an authentic barber shop.
- By The Fireplace combines smoky and woody accords with the subtle sweetness of chestnut for a scent reminiscent of the warmth of a cozy fireplace in midwinter.
Both sets are available now at Sephora.com.