The new Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick ($21) for Summer 2016 are now available for Sephora VIB Rouge Members! I admit I wasn’t terribly impressed with the Too Faced La Matte Color Drenched Matte Lipsticks so I’m hoping the new Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipsticks have a better formula.
These are a long wearing liquid matte lipstick that has the staying powder of a lip stain and the intensity and color pay off of a liquid lipstick. Apparently the color will last for hours and is infused with avocado oil and Vitamin E for moisture!
- Miso Pretty (matte soft ballet slipper pink)
- Child Star (matte soft nude)
- Cool Girl (matte true nude)
- Queen B (matte soft mauve)
- Sell Out (matte soft pinky-brown)
- Feelin Myself (matte soft peachy-pink)
- Mrs Roper (matte bright tangerine)
- 1998 (matte bright bubblegum pink)
- It’s Happening (matte bright magenta)
- Bend and Snap! (matte deep raspberry)
- Lady Balls (matte true red)
- Drop Dead Red (matte deep mulberry)
- Evil Twin (matte deep black cherry)
- Unicorn (matte bright orchid)
- Who’s Zoomin Who (matte deep sapphire)
- Naughty By Nature (matte deep chocolate)
Get them now at Sephora.com.