I can’t express how much I’m loving the Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Palettes ($39) that launched for Summer 2016. These palettes are created with four skin tones in mind and have a selection of flattering shades of color for cheeks and eyes that will suit a particular skin tone. Each palette contains two blushes and give eyeshadows each in matte, shimmer, and pearl finishes.
But of course, I have my eye on one of the palettes that isn’t for my skin tone but hey, who cares! I’m of the mentality I wear what I feel comfortable in. There are no rules in the makeup world right?
- Eyeshadowss: Alluring (soft pale pink), Breathtaking (soft neutral white), Passionate (champagne pearl), Dynamic (soft taupe), and Glamorous (warm chocolate brown)
- Blush: Romantic (soft pale pink) and Playful (soft rose pink)
- Eyeshadows: Artistic (neural beige), Dazzling (vanilla), Ambitious (midtone brown with gold pearl), Spontaneous (brown with berry undertones), Mischievous (black brown)
- Blush: Charming (true cool pink), Angelic (neutral warm rose)
- Eyeshadows: Curious (soft nude), Captivating (neutral champagne), Daring (deep rose with gold pearl), Feisty (midtone red brown), Magnetic (deep plum)
- Blush: Inspiring (coral brown), Mysterious (neutral peach)
- Eyeshadows: Imaginative (peach), Brilliant (wheat), Adventurous (copper), Flirty (deep warm brown), Mesmerizing (black)
- Blush: Vibrant (deep peach), Witty (brick red)
Aren’t they quite lovely?
Get the Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Palettes now at stilacosmetics.com.