Pinrose Fragrances recently launched at Sephora.com but they have been at Nordies for a while now. Pinrose is a luxury fragrance brand with roots in California that offers several playful and ever so slightly quirky scents that can be used alone or even combined together to create a new, unique scent.
Pinrose is known for their personalized scent quiz which is typically set up on an Ipad at the counter and enables the brand to learn more about and in turn recommend a fragrance it might think you like. You can also take the quick online at Sephora.com.
I’ve personally tried a few of their fragrances since being introduced to them by my fragrance girl, Carol, at Nordstrom but I was quite happy to see them launching now at Sephora as well.
If you haven’t yet explored the brand a good way to get to know them is through their Parfum A Go-Go Travel Wipe Set which includes 20 Scented Wipe in 10 Pinrose Fragrances (basically the entire catalog) which you can wipe on your neck, arms, back of knees, etc….!
This is a nice way to try out the fragrances and get a feel for them or if you’re a fan already this is a nice set to travel with!
It includes the follow fragrances:
- Merry Maker is a refreshing nectarine blend.
- Tambourine Dreamer is an avant-garde bouquet of white lily.
- Wild Child is a flirty bouquet of white flowers.
- Secret Genius is a romantic blend of vanilla and caramel.
- Gilded Fox is a warm and sexy potion with notes of cocoa and hot buttered rum.
- Cuddle Punk is a playful mashup of apricot and vanilla.
- Pillowtalk Poet is a fresh laundry mix of powder and musk.
- Treehouse Royal is an elegant mix of fig and moss notes.
- Pinrose is an unexpected rose and leather blend.
- Garden Gangster is an invigorating and fresh citrus blend.
The Pinrose Parfum A Go-Go Set is available now for $24 at Sephora.com.