Ulta.com has first dibs on the Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection today! Both the Urban Decay Alice Through the Look Glass Eyeshadow Palette and Lipsticks are now available for purchase.
These will be available at Sephora.com starting May 5th if you prefer buying them there and prior to that, on May 2nd, urbandecay.com will have them available.
Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette $60
Inspired by the new Disney Alice Through the Looking Glass film this limited edition pop=up palette pays home to 20 all new shades of Urban Decay Eyeshadow.
- Looking Glass (pale pink demi-matte)
- Reflection (soft peach matte)
- Dormouse (warm brown matte w/floating gold micro-sparkle)
- Metamorphosis (vibrant periwinkle blue w/micro-sparkle)
- Hatter (vibrant green w/tonal micro-sparkle)
- Gone Mad (aubergine w/pink iridescent pearl)
- Paradox (vibrant orange w/gold pearl)
- Cake (saturated blue-pink w/silver micro-shimmer)
- Lily (opal pink pearl)
- Duchess (peach w/pink shift and micro-sparkle)
- Kingdom (copper-bronze pearl)
- Chessboard (medium brown matte)
- Heads Will Roll (vibrant turquoise w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Bandersnatch (deep teal matte)
- Salazen Grum (metallic crimson)
- Royal Flush (pale beige shimmer)
- Time (black-navy satin w/soft iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Dream On (metallic purple-silver)
- Chronosphere (metallic deep bronze)
- Mirror (gray-taupe satin)
Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Lipstick $18
A limited edition selection of shades inspired by characters from Disney’s upcoming sequel to Alice in Wonderland, Alice Through the Looking Glass!
- Alice (sheer nude w/pink shift)
- Mad Hatter (bright purple shimmer)
- Iracebeth (bright red matte)
- Mirana (matte berry w/tonal shimmer)
- Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer)
Will you be hauling anything from the Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection?