It’s becoming terribly hard to resist the new MAC C’est Chic Eyeshadow Palette that’s available exclusively at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com. MAC packs up both new and old shades in a matte selection of nude, natural colors. You get 15 shades and the palette reflects the new MAC price tag so, this little baby will set you back $65 bucks. This one of part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Collection for 2016 so, you won’t find it anywhere else.
- You’re Bluffing (soft peach)
- Soft Brown (soft golden peachy-brown)
- Demitasse (midtone brown)
- Corduroy (muted reddish-brown)
- Dash of Mocha (dark beige brown)
- Pale, Please (washed out pink)
- Oo La Café (midtone neutral)
- Choc-ful (dirty midtone pink)
- All’s Rosy (deep pink rose)
- Embark (intense reddish brown)
- Drawing a Blanc (creamy beige)
- Fogged in Dirty (grey)
- Pinch of Sage (warm grey)
- Dance in the Dark (dark brown)
- Raven-Eyed (deep dark navy)
I keep telling myself I’m going to inject more matte into my daily beauty diet and this palette fits the bill well. But, MAC’s matte eyeshadow formula is hit or miss for me! I might have to check this one out in stores.
What about you
Loves it or leaves it?
P.S. I see the world went crazy while I was away on vacation. Please remember to love each other!