I have yet to try a single product from the Honest Beauty Makeup Collection but the new Honest Beauty Falling For You Makeup Palette for Fall 2016 might just change that!
Have a look!
How gorgeous is this Honest Beauty Fall for You Makeup Palette ($35)? It’s humid as hell in New York the last several days but this shades scream Fall. Created by celebrity makeup artist, Daniel Martin, the collection features gorgeous berry shades mixed with shimmery golds and beautiful, rich chocolates. I have a feel browns, berries, and golds are going to be a huge beauty trend this year! We’ve already seen it in the Tarte x Hrush Palette.
The palette contans five eyeshadows, cream blush, and two lip colors. Yeah, I know, I totally cringed at the idea of powders and creams in one palette too!
- Blackened Burgundy (dark burgundy w/a matte finish)
- Chromed Rose (rich taupe w/a soft shimmer)
- Painted Gold (brilliant yellow-gold w/a metallic finish)
- Dusted Copper (bold copper w/a metallic finish)
- Smoked Aubergine (blackened eggplant w/a metallic finish)
- Crushed Pink (creamy, soft peony)
- Blazed Garnet (blackened maroon w/a demi-matte finish)
- Glazed Quartz (dusty rose w/a demi-matte finish)
I’m going to add it to my little Fall beauty wish list. This one might be coming home with me.
Get it now at Ulta.com.