MAC It’s a Strike arrives for Fall 2016 with a selection of colorful lipsticks, Creemsheen Glass, eyeshadow shades and more inspired by bowling!? I think the point is your makeup is so on point you’ll knock people down, like pins at a bowling alley?
I dunno, I’m totally grasping at straws here people!
I do know that the MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in Trophy is totally Al Bundy Approved!
I would also like to tell you there’s a shade called Babes and Balls. And I’ll leave that right here for you to muse about.
MAC It’s a Strike Lipstick $17
- Honeylove light beige toned with rose (matte)
- Flat Out Fabulous bright plum matte (retro matte)
- All Fired Up bright fuchsia matte (retro matte)
- Perfect Score deep red (matte)
- Bowl Me Over deep burnt brown (retro matte) (online exclusive)
- Liquid Lurex tarnished gold (dazzle)
- Babes and Balls deep burgundy (matte)
MAC It’s a Strike Cremesheen Glass $21
- It’s A Strike soft nude pink
- King Pin deep chocolate mauve
- Throw A Spare fuchsia with pearl
- Right Up My Alley deep red
- Spare Me dark purple
MAC It’s a Strike Eyeshadow $16
- Gutter Gal off-white grey (matte)
- Bowlarama bright lime green (satin)
- Bowl Out mid-tone grey (matte)
- 300 Game blackened cherry (matte)
- Join My League? dark espresso (matte)
- Carbon intense black (matte)
MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder $27
- Trophy multi-colour (pearlmatte)
MAC It’s a Strike Nail Lacquer $23
- Rack ‘Em Up cool deep khaki (cream)
- 5 Pin deep wine (cream)
- Baby Split sheer lime green (cream)
MAC It’s a Strike Casual Colour $23
- Have a Lovely Day! neutral nude
- Blind Score dirty reddish lilac
MAC It’s a Strike is available August 18, 2016 at MAC counters as well as at nordstrom.com and maccosmetics.com.