There’s a new Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip for Summer 2016 Set available! This new six piece sampler set features a gorgeous array of pink and berry shade treats for your lips that include lipsticks, lipglosses, and more! The set comes housed in a cute collectible lip shaped box perfect for gifting and a small price tag of $28 bucks.
Here’s what you get in the new Sephora Favorite Give me Some Lip Sampler Set!
- Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment (sheer rosy tint) (0.07)
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lovecraft (mauve pink nude) (0.04 oz)
- Lancome Juicy Shaker in 313 Boom-Meringue (lemon meringue flavor) (0.22 oz)
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien (rose pink) (0.05 oz)
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out (deep nude) (0.13 oz)
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua (dusty mauve) (0.16 oz)
I got the Give Me Some Nude Lip Set that launched earlier this year and although I didn’t use everything in it (some shades just weren’t for me), I still thought it was an excellent value.
I might just pick up these new one as pinks and berries seem to be playing a very important role in Fall 2016 looks!
Get the Sephora Favorites Give me Some Lip Sampler now at Sephora.com.