The Target September Beauty Box is available now and it looks like a good one! I didn’t get last month’s myself but this one I might just grab!
- S. W. Basics Organic Lip Balm
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
- Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Naughty Nude
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
- Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner
- Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
- OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo or OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner
Best part? It’s $10 bucks!
P.S. Rimmel the Only 1 Lipstick is like my favorite drugstore lipstick at the moment! You really need to try it if you haven’t already!
P.S.S. How was your weekend? Hopefully good? I’m seeing Rob Zombie this week and can barely wait. It’s like waiting for Christmas morning. By the way, did anyone shop the Yankee Candle Halloween Collection? What did you get? That Sofia the Cat Collection was too cute too pass up!
Oh, and you can grab Target’s September Beauty Box now at Target.com 🙂