Did you hear that noise? It’s me squealing like a piglet! I have to admit the idea of a cream version of Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow has me excited!
I need these in my makeup life.
Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow ($22) is a new creamy liquid version of the Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow formula. These gorgeous shades have microfine bits of iridescent sparkle that give up a 3-D metallic diamond-like finish. Urban Decay launched them in eight different shades and promises the formula is lightweight, cool, and easy to apply and build upon while wearing comfortable on eyelids. You can even use them on your lash line as an eyeliner of sorts.
- Chem Trail (oyster with iridescent sparkle)
- Zap (gold with tonal sparkle)
- Spacetime (deep coppery bronze with iridescent sparkle)
- Recharged (peach with pink shift & sparkle)
- Solstice (pink-red with green 3-D sparkle & shift)
- Vega (bright blue with iridescent sparkle)
- Zodiac (smoky black w/blue-green shift & blue-green 3-D sparkle)
- Magnetic (purple with iridescent sparkle)
These all must come with me ASAP!
Get them now at Sephora.com.