The Tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector’s Makeup Case launched this weekend during the Sephora Holiday 2016 Event Preview in stores and online at Sephora.com for Rouge Members but it should be available shortly for everyone else.
This comes housed in a gorgeous hard case that folds open to reveal 24 eyeshadows and a stash of other Tarte makeup and goodies. I was up bright and early Saturday to dash over to Sephora to grab one. I’ll share a review and swatches on the palette sometime this week.
Do you grab the Tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector’s Makeup Case?
There are actually some really pretty metallic eyeshadows in this palette which were what sold me on it. Don’t worry it isn’t all metallics! There are some silky mattes here as well.
- Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow (0.031 oz) in Glitter Glue, Nude, Bronze Casting, Silhoutte, Waterlines, van Gogh with it, Metal Work, Charcoal Sketch, Pearl Earring, Frameworthy, First Impression, Starry Night, Fresco, Hearts & Crafts, Selfie Portrait, One Too Manet, Porcelain Dali, Monochrome, hot MoMa, Stained Glass, Pastel, I Lourve It, Get Surreal, Still Life
- Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara in Black (0.10 oz)
- Amazonian Clay Blush in Moment (coral) (0.158 oz)
- Amazonian Clay Highlighter in Authentic (champagne) (0.158 oz)
- 2 x Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Unique (shimmer) and Provacative (matte contour) (0.158 oz)
- Rainforest of the Sea So Fine Micro Liner in Black (0.10 oz)
- Tarteist Glossy Lip Oaint in Ovbi (warm nude) (0.01 oz)
I’m eager to share my thoughts on the palette so stay tuned for that!
Did you grab it?
Or are you waiting on what else Tarte Holiday 2016 will bring?
The Tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector’s Makeup Case is available now at Sephora.com.