Things that tempted the seasoned Urban Decay but but still do? That would be the Urban Decay Naked Vault Vol III that arrives just in time for the Holidays. Because you know you already have every single thing in this vault but still find yourself questioning whether you need to buy it. This is a sign of makeup insanity, we’ve all been there.
This $300 Vault gets you just about single Naked Palette you ever needed or wanted from Urban Decay and likely already own.
Here’s what Urban Decay packs into the Naked Vault Vol III:
- Naked Palette (bronze neutrals)
- Naked 2 Palette (taupe neutrals)
- Naked 3 Palette (rose neutrals)
- Naked Smoky (smoky neutrals)
- Naked Basics (warm mattes)
- Naked 2 Basics (taupe mattes)
- Naked Flushed Palette
- 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked (nude pink) and Ruse (pink mauve)
- Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Naked (nude pink) and Conspiracy (plum bronze shimmer)
- Vice Lipstick in Naked (nude pink cream) and Backtalk (mauve-nude pink comfort matte)
This big guy is available today at urbandecay.com for a limited time. I don’t doubt that it’ll launch at Nordstrom.com as well as Sephora.com at some point this Holiday season as well!
What do you think?
Do you think you’ll spend $300 bucks on it?
I’ve known people to splurge on these vaults even though they already have everything inside them. I guess it must be something about having it all in one gorgeous vault that tempts everyone.
I can safely say, I am not tempted.
Thank the makeup gods!
How about you?