Possibly the most exciting element of the Too Faced Holiday 2016 Collection and the Too Faced The Chocolate Shop is the fact everything smells like chocolate among other scents! For example, Too Faced Grand Palette apparently has not one but three different scented palettes which are Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Coffee, and Eggnog Latte!
I admit when I saw the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Blush I had a Willy Wonka moment. “Lick an orange it tastes like an orange, lick a pineapple it tastes like a pineapple…” Wouldn’t it be great if each individual shade smelled like its name? The blush would smell like Chocalte Covered Strawberry, the Cake Batter eyeshadow would smell like cake, the Toffee Crunch eyeshadow would smell like toffee…..
Wouldn’t that be cool?
Anyway, it’s funny as we had a rather lengthy discussion in my Sweet Peach Palette review about potentially seeing other scented makeup products from Too Faced. Many of you wanted pumpkin or apple scented products for Fall 2016. Sadly, that’s not happening but at least we have yummy scents treats arriving for the Holidays right?
Sephora Rouge Members get early first dibs on the Too Faced The Chocolate Shop but don’t worry within the next two weeks I’m sure everyone else can buy it. Plus, hey, tomorrow Too Faced Holiday 2016 launches on at toofaced.com and we can all overindulge in some of their Holiday goodies!
The first thing I noticed about the palette when I opened it was the overwhelming chocolate scent. I thought the Sweet Peach Palette was kind of weak! Everyone said the smell was incredible and strong but my palette was a fluke or my nose isn’t working so well because I honestly didn’t notice much scent. This palette however, is strongly scented. I don’t really like chocolate or the smell of it but I admit I loved the novelty of the idea. Of course, sensitive users might not appreciate the scent!
I’m not going to lie, the packaging is bulky as hell but if you love Shag, aka Josh Agle, you’ll appreciate the art on this palette!
- 18 Eyeshadows in Indulge (silvered taupe), Cookie Dough (matte beige/gold sparkle), Raspberry Rose (matte light pink), Sugared Raisin (shimmering silvered mauve), Guilt-Free (matte soft lavender), Tootsie (matte rich chocolate brown), Gingerdoodle (shimmering champagne), Chocaholic (matte sand), Cake Batter (matte soft peach), Butterscotch (metallic copper), Toffee Crunch (matte reddish brown), Lava Cake (dark cocoa/gold sparkle), Honey Dip (shimmering gold), Pound Cake (shimmering pinked gold), Sugar Bells (metallic silver), Mint Chip (metallic sea blue), Jingle Berry (vibrant orchid), Huckleberry (deep purple black/pink glitter), Dessert’s On Me (shimmering icy white), Glaze (matte white cream), Banana Date (satin soft creamy beige)
- Luminizer in Inner Light (pale peach pink/gold shimmer)
- Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (matte chocolate brown)
- Blush in Chocolate Covered Strawberry (dark pink)
- Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Melted Chocolate Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Milkshake (nude cocoa ink)
- Better Than Sex Mascara
- Step-by-Step How-To Glamour Guide
The Too Faced The Chocolate Shop is available now at Sephora.com.
Did you indulge?