Considering how much I loved the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette I decided purchase the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario when it launched on the ABH website late last week. I’ll review it for you soon! But today, the good news would be the fact that it is available now at Sephora.com and Ulta.com.
This eyeshadow palette contains twelve neutral eyeshadows combined with a range of jewel tones in both matte and metallic finishes. The palette is collaboration between Anastasia Beverly Hills and celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic. You’ll know Mario from his work with Kim Kardashian, heck two of the shades in the palette are named after her, “Kim” and “Muse”.
Kim also happened to be the person who shared the news of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario on her Snapchat! So, if you covet Kim’s nude eye looks perhaps this palette might help you achieve ’em!
- Hollywood (metallic wheat gold with a satin finish)
- NYC (rich chocolate brown with a satin finish)
- Kim (tan with a satin finish)
- Muse (rose gold with a satin finish)
- Marina (champagne with a metallic finish)
- Claudia (slate with a velvet finish)
- Lula (soft taupe with an ultra-matte finish)
- Isabel (burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)
- Violeta (dark chocolate with an ultra-matte finish)
- 5th Ave (gold leaf with a metallic finish)
- Bronx (metallic olive with a satin finish)
- Paris (gilded brown with a satin finish)