The new Lancome Auda[City] in London Eyeshadow Palette arrives for Fall 2016 with a new color scheme inspired by London this time around. I really enjoyed the Lancome AudaCity in Paris Eyeshadow Palette and I’m looking forward to trying out the Lancome AudaCity in London Eyeshadow Palette as well!
Lisa Eldridge, Lancome’s Global Makeup Creative Director, was inspired by the streets of London when designing the new Auda[City] in London Eyeshadow Palette, This one is filled with 16 new, limited edition shades of eyeshadow in gorgeous metallics and sparkling shimmers. The palette appears to be laid out for use in four different looks that include a nude look, a smoky look, a purple one, and a green!
- Queens Lace (matte cream)
- Trench Coat (matte dusty bronze)
- Woody Bar (matte amber)
- Rich History (matte lilac)
- London is Callin’ (matte mauve)
- Purple Queen (shimmer violet)
- Fresh Garden (shimmer olive)
- Misty Morning (sheen army green)
- Steel (shimmer)
- Rainy Afternoon (metallic gray)
- Purple Pageantry (matte graphite)
- Midnight Purple (matte charcoal)
- Midnight Haze (metallic copper)
- Garden Rose (metallic purple)
- Soho Lights (metallic green)
- Tower Bridget (metallic silver)
I think I actually like the shades in the Paris Eyeshadow Palette a bit more as they were warmer. But I think I’ll add London to my wishy list.
How about you?