The Holiday Makeup Vaults are coming! Ths massive Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Stockpile Vault ($325) just dropped on Sephora.com and my credit card is saying no but my heart is saying yassss! Urban Decay loaded up 30 of their newest Vice Lipstick formula into this gorgeous, limited edition vault in an array of colors that are positively drool worthy.
Here’s a look!
I actually only have a few shades of Vice Lipstick myself and I’ve been meaning to indulge in more and this seems like a perfect way to do so. Note how I’m talking myself into this purchase. I mean if I purchased these alone they’d set me back well over $500 bucks. See? Pep talk!
What do you get?
- Seismic (plum-purple with red shimmer)
- Pandemonium (bright purple matte)
- Firebird (deep fuchsia cream)
- Afterdark (medium-dark berry pink matte)
- Bittersweet (bright pink-purple matte)
- Psycho (bright rose matte with iridescent blue sparkle)
- Menace (medium fuchsia-pink matte)
- Sheer Anarchy (sheer fuchsia)
- Big Bang (metallic bright pink sparkle)
- 714 (bright red mega matte)
- F-Bomb (classic red cream)
- Gash (deep red cream with tonal shimmer)
- Rock Steady (deep wine red cream)
- Manic (soft wine cream)
- Disturbed (deep brick red matte)
- EZ (bright red-orange cream)
- Snitch (pale, sheer coral-pink)
- Conspiracy (metallic plum-bronze shimmer
- Weirdo (pale baby pink cream)
- Rapture (dusty rose cream)
- Amulet (metallic brick rose)
- ZZ (soft pink-purple cream)
- Naked (nude pink cream)
- Sheer Liar (pink-nude sheer)
- Backtalk (mauve-nude pink matte)
- Heartless (baby pink matte)
- Trance (metallic nude-mauve shimmer)
- Insanity (warm nude cream)
- Stark Naked (light nude matte)
- Gubby (metallic frosted light pink)
The Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Stockpile is available now at Sephora.com.
The Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Stockpile support group is now open should you need a restraining hand or help to not buy this.