Urban Decay Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette ($39) arrives at Ulta.com today with 10 sultry shades of shadow plus a travel-size Troublemaker Mascara. This is an interesting assortment of shades if you’re tried of the typical nude roundup we’ve been getting from brands lately. There are warm reds here, smoky metallic grays, and color shifting shades as well.
- Bailout (pale warm nude matte)
- Riot (deep metallic copper)
- 7&7 (medium terra-cotta matte)
- Relish (rich warm red matte)
- Clash (soft white with micro-shimmer + blackest black matte)
- Knockout (chocolate brown matte)
- Girl Crush (metallic berry)
- Bankroll (metallic deep green with gold micro-sparkle)
- Afterhours (soft black satin with iridescent micro-sparkle)
The palette was apparently inspired by Jac Vanek’s style and outspokenness and contains some hidden quotes on the edge of the case which not everyone is exactly a fan of but Urban Decay dubs it as “adding just the right amount of trouble” to the palette. Hmmmm….!
Urban Decay Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette is available now at ulta.com.