I hate saying it but I think I need both of the new NARS NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette shades. Seriously, now how can I resist six pans of gorgeous blush most of which are limited edition shades. See how they throw that limited edition in there to get you salivating and running through the maze for blush (or was it cheese?).
The latest NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette arrive March 8th at Ulta.com and are available in two shade selections. Each palette contains six shades each and will set you back $59 each.
- Unlimited (shimmering pale pink) (LE)
- Buzzed (matte coral) (LE)
- Notorious (matte lavender) (LE)
- Kingpin (matte rose) (LE)
- Bumpy Ride (shimmering candy pink)
- Crave (matte bright coral) (LE)
- PYT (metallic rose) (LE)
- Ambition (satin tangerine) (LE)
- Taos (soft red with golden sheen) (LE)
- Exposed (matte dusty rose) (LE)
- Penthouse (matte raspberry) (LE)
- Queen (matte ruby) (LE)
Now the real question here is will I be able to stop myself from purchasing both?
NARS NARSissist Wanted Cheek Palette are available at ulta.com .