Do you like pina coladas? Rupert Holmes obviously did, hells he made a whole song about it!
If you happen to like ’em as much as Rupert (or in this case Grover) you’ll be happy to haul Philosophy Beach Party!
Philosophy Beach Party Golden Girl Shower Gel is the newest shower gel available from Philosophy. With it’s sweet blend of coconuts and pineapples you’re sure to be Summer-ready after stepping out of a cool shower!
The scent is that of a cool, fruity pina colada. It’s multitasking so you can lather up your locks and wash your body with it too! Loves it!
Philosophy Beach Party Golden Girl is available in a shower gel, body lotion, and lipgloss formula for layering up this Summer.
I’m obsessed with Philosophy shower gels and happy to have added this one to my collection.
Ok, I admit it. My shower stall is filled with way too many shower gels that I’m constantly rotating. What? I love variety!
Fruity, Sweet, Foody, you name it it’s hanging around in my shower!
Click ahead to find out about 12 Shower Gels I can’t live without! And some that are long gone so I find I have to live without ’em, oh woe!
1. The Muse finds she can’t live without Lush Back for Breakfast Shower Gel! At one time she did when it was long gone! But bless be Lush has brought it back, praise the shower angels above. Bright, sunny citrus to wake you up in the morning should make Lush Back for Breakfast one shower gel you wouldn’t want to live without.
2. Lush Freeze Shower Gel suffered the same faith as Back for Brekkie but just like it’s fellow gel in arms, it’s back and better than evers! Summer is hear so this cool, minty sensation keeps the Muse feeling brisk and refreshed during her evening shower! Can’t live without it!
3. You should always buy enough Lush Snow Fairy to last you the year round because you’ll find you have to live without it until Christmas of the next year when it’s released fro the short Holiday season! Tis the Season with Snow Fairy!
5. I have to live without Victoria’s Secret Lime Tartina. This tart, sweet lime concoction was introduced last Summer and has ever since been long since gone. Sadness!
6. Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story was introduced for Valentine’s Day in or around 2007. The Muse hauled it like a good little junkie while it was still around because this sweet, tingling red hot shower gel went buh-bye!
7. What in the world was Philosophy thinking when they axed Empowermint from their popular 3 in 1 shower gel collection? Bestest stuff evers! The Muse is down to her very last drop, bring it back Philosophy, bring it back!
8. Since Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story is long since gone the Muse can pacify herself with Philosophy Red Hot Cinnamon Dots! Loves it!
10. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel is one of those shower gels that lingers long after your shower is over, it’s just pure goodness in a large pump bottle. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel and the Muse have been going steady for a while now!
11. Red Licorice Shower Gel? Yes, indeed, perfection! Philosophy Red Licorice Shower Gel brings it! Plus the Muse can use it as a shampoo too, she has twizzler scented locks and is loving it!
That’s all folks. 12 Shower Gels I wouldn’t want to live without and quite a few that I have too, sniff! Go ahead and name some of your fav shower gels, doesn’t have to be 12 could be more, could be less!
It’s a been a while since we had a beauty poll! Miss it?
Today is a poll of favorites! So what’s your fav place for Bath and Body goodies? Are you a fan of Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works? If you had to choose one which would it be?
As for me I’m a big lover of Victoria’s Secret since they are a tad more on the unique side when compared to Bath and Body Works. Bath and Body Works used to have the edge with it’s interesting little cute items like the Temptations Collection but since they have gone very mainstream I find I prefer VS over BBW. Victoria’s Secret seemed to have more unique fragrances in their body splashes and they introduce some really fun items during the different seasons. So I’m def for VS.
How about you?
Place your vote and leave a comment if you’re wanting to chat it!
The Muse recently shared with you one of her favorite soap companoes, Villainess Soaps. If there is anything Villainess Soaps knows how to do, it’s create soaps that’s for sure. With many scents to discover Villainess Soaps keeps a boring bar of soap very exciting and fresh.
Today I’ll be reviewing for you two limited edition scents available from Villainess right now.
Skip ahead for it!
With swirly marble designs and pretty colors, Villainess Soap not only smells nice but looks darn beautiful too! These moisturizing soaps are an extra large size and create a ton of lather plus they come in incredibly unique scents. For $5 USD each they won’t break the bank either. To get more from a bar I normally slice them in half as they are quite a large size.
Two scents that are rotating in my shower at the moment are Krakatoa and Hoarfrost both of which are great for Spring or Summer with their fresh, fruity blends.
Krakatoa is a pretty off pink with swirls of cream and a metallic pink finish on top. The scent combines exotic coconut, banana, papaya, dewfruit, and mango with normal fruits such as apple, peach, plumps, pears, and raspberries. Topping these fruits is a shot of citrus orange, pineapple, lemon, and tangerine. Alot going on in this soap and it really comes through. With a light musk and a hint of sugar and a tiny bit of sandalwood to tie it altogether you’ll feel like you’re in paradise with this soap gracing your shower.
Hoarfrost brings just the opposite to the table with it’s pale, pink marble design. Combining the fruity scent of several berries and a cool blast of peppermint and eucalyptus you’ll end up with a cool, fruity experience. This one is sure to please anyone who likes cool, minty blends. The base notes of strawberry, raspberries, and blueberries blended with the coolness of peppermint and eucalyptus makes me think of cough syrup for some reason, but not in an unpleasant way. It’s quite an invigorating blend and it’s literally cooling on your skin so obviously ideal for your Summer shower!
If you’re looking for unique soaps with tons of character def check out Villainess Soaps. The Muse suggests Hoarfrost and Krakatoa to start with, both are yummy! Likey!