Ahh L’Occitane you slay me!
Your new Cherry Princess Collection brings together the delicate scent of the cherry tree blossom in a new limited edition fruity, floral scent this Spring.
Cherry Princess is formulated with cherry extract and has a sweet underlay making it the ideal Spring scent!
It launches January 30th and I highly urge you to check it out, it smells incredible!
Bookmark usa.loccitane.com and check later this month for the official launch!
The newest scent launching from Bath & Body Works for Spring 2012 is entitled Pink Chiffon! You can already get a sample of the new scent as a mini body lotion at stores if you’d like a little sniff.
The collection includes the typical Bath & Body Work offerings in the scent such as EDP, Body Mist, Body Lotion, etc…
Here’s a look at the notes:
- Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Red Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries
- Mid Notes: Tiare Flower, Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Apple Blossom
- Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Creamy Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Chiffon Musk
I took a real tiny sniff of this when I was in store and it’s a nice sweet floral scent!
It’ll be at your local Bath and Body Works soon!
Anyone smell it?
P.S. Kristy Mc Nichol is in the news a good deal today. She came out. About time girl, always be true to who you are! It got me Amazon’ing her up because I’ve been looking for one of her films on DVD forever. I have it on tape but the DVD proved elusive! Anyone guess which movie?
You’d be right if you guessed Just the Way You Are! I was surprised that it is indeed FINALLY on DVD. Dude, you need to see this corny romantic 80’s cheesefest if you haven’t already.
I prominently ordered a copy so I can watch and rewatch it until my eyeballs bleed.
The Lab had some champagne on on tap for the Holidays over on their Etsy Shop. They introduced, don’t quote me here, three champagne blends recently that I believe were exclusive to Etsy.
As of now they disappeared…
Grrr..but after the review I do suggest bookmarking the store just in case they add additional bottles.
Introducing Vera Wang Princess Night for Spring 2012 a chic, intoxicating, mystery new blend!
Lush NA is having their own Forum Fragrance round this year! I was a bit skeptical that this would come about this year but indeed it is happening.
This ends today so hop to it my friends!
Fragrances offers are:
- American Cream – Lavender and vanilla shake with a hint of fresh fruitiness. $49.95
- Twilight – Find serenity in lavender and tonka absolute. $49.95
- Olive Branch – Soft mandarin scent to uplift and re-assure. $39.95
- Rose Jam – The scent of a fresh rose in bloom. $39.95
- Silky Underwear – The Iconic Dusting Powder in Perfume Form $29.95
- Snowshowers – A bubbly, fresh scent to help you celebrate. $29.95
- Yuzu & Coco – Tropical Tangerine and Cocoa Perfume $29.95
Have a great time shopping these fragrances!
Also join Lush’s Chat Party today at www.lushusa.com