Stardust, screams Gaiman doesn’t it? Considering Lush is quite British we could have went on a hunch that the name was Gaiman related if they hadn’t told us so!
If you’re a Lush fan, a Stardust fan, or a crazy screaming fan girl a la the Muse Gaiman fan you can stock up on some Lush Stardust Bath Bombs for 2 bucks and 95 cents. Lush has these little guys on sale right now knocked back from the original price tag of $6.95.
It’s almost but not quite as good as having Neil Gaiman in the tub with you, somethings are left up to the imagination. Go Steal!
Btw save an extra 15% off your total Lush purchase by entering promo code GIFTFORYOU09, the Muse tells you these things because she likes you.
Do you like pina coladas? Rupert Holmes obviously did, hells he made a whole song about it!
If you happen to like ‘em as much as Rupert (or in this case Grover) you’ll be happy to haul Philosophy Beach Party!
Philosophy Beach Party Golden Girl Shower Gel is the newest shower gel available from Philosophy. With it’s sweet blend of coconuts and pineapples you’re sure to be Summer-ready after stepping out of a cool shower!
The scent is that of a cool, fruity pina colada. It’s multitasking so you can lather up your locks and wash your body with it too! Loves it!
Philosophy Beach Party Golden Girl is available in a shower gel, body lotion, and lipgloss formula for layering up this Summer.
I’m obsessed with Philosophy shower gels and happy to have added this one to my collection.
Ok, I admit it. My shower stall is filled with way too many shower gels that I’m constantly rotating. What? I love variety!
Fruity, Sweet, Foody, you name it it’s hanging around in my shower!
Click ahead to find out about 12 Shower Gels I can’t live without! And some that are long gone so I find I have to live without ‘em, oh woe!
1. The Muse finds she can’t live without Lush Back for Breakfast Shower Gel! At one time she did when it was long gone! But bless be Lush has brought it back, praise the shower angels above. Bright, sunny citrus to wake you up in the morning should make Lush Back for Breakfast one shower gel you wouldn’t want to live without.
2. Lush Freeze Shower Gel suffered the same faith as Back for Brekkie but just like it’s fellow gel in arms, it’s back and better than evers! Summer is hear so this cool, minty sensation keeps the Muse feeling brisk and refreshed during her evening shower! Can’t live without it!
3. You should always buy enough Lush Snow Fairy to last you the year round because you’ll find you have to live without it until Christmas of the next year when it’s released fro the short Holiday season! Tis the Season with Snow Fairy!
5. I have to live without Victoria’s Secret Lime Tartina. This tart, sweet lime concoction was introduced last Summer and has ever since been long since gone. Sadness!
6. Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story was introduced for Valentine’s Day in or around 2007. The Muse hauled it like a good little junkie while it was still around because this sweet, tingling red hot shower gel went buh-bye!
7. What in the world was Philosophy thinking when they axed Empowermint from their popular 3 in 1 shower gel collection? Bestest stuff evers! The Muse is down to her very last drop, bring it back Philosophy, bring it back!
8. Since Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story is long since gone the Muse can pacify herself with Philosophy Red Hot Cinnamon Dots! Loves it!
10. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel is one of those shower gels that lingers long after your shower is over, it’s just pure goodness in a large pump bottle. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel and the Muse have been going steady for a while now!
11. Red Licorice Shower Gel? Yes, indeed, perfection! Philosophy Red Licorice Shower Gel brings it! Plus the Muse can use it as a shampoo too, she has twizzler scented locks and is loving it!
That’s all folks. 12 Shower Gels I wouldn’t want to live without and quite a few that I have too, sniff! Go ahead and name some of your fav shower gels, doesn’t have to be 12 could be more, could be less!
It’s been a while since any one scent has captured my attention at Bath and Body Works but Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Optimism Body Mist, oh my gosh loves it!
Jump ahead for it!
I so, so hope that Bath and Body Works expands this line. They have always gone knee deep in for aromatherapy but never really touched base with it on a body fragrance level until now.
Love this so much. It’s such an uplifting scent. It’s a blend of jasmine, tuberose, and maté but for the most part it has a bright, cheerful almost citrus-like scent. It manages to linger incredibly long and has a nice throw too!
Considering it’s aromatherapy it does manage to give you a little lift in the morning after a few spritzes. Kinda reminds me of sunshine and sunny days!
We could all use a bit of optimism in our lives right now and Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Optimism Body Mist definitely holds the key to a quick smile on a busy morning! Spritz, inhale, breath deep, and grin.
It’s a been a while since we had a beauty poll! Miss it?
Today is a poll of favorites! So what’s your fav place for Bath and Body goodies? Are you a fan of Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works? If you had to choose one which would it be?
As for me I’m a big lover of Victoria’s Secret since they are a tad more on the unique side when compared to Bath and Body Works. Bath and Body Works used to have the edge with it’s interesting little cute items like the Temptations Collection but since they have gone very mainstream I find I prefer VS over BBW. Victoria’s Secret seemed to have more unique fragrances in their body splashes and they introduce some really fun items during the different seasons. So I’m def for VS.
How about you?
Place your vote and leave a comment if you’re wanting to chat it!