Have I told you lately how incredibly lazy I am sometimes? Last night I went to a karaoke bar with a few friends and I got in super late (watching my best friend Jai sing Don’t Stop Believin’ Steve Perry style is to good to pass up on! It’s like Glee for the gay man!). Making my way to the bathroom I proceeded to look at my skincare shelf and groan….god it was way past my bed time and I was just so not up for my 50 step removal process.
My friend Iris saved the day as she purchased me some Yojiya Facial Soap Sheets. Thank you Jebus, fast clean up and I can get to bed!
I’ll never learn my lesson when it comes to Japanese cream foundations. I love them but they hate me.
Love Clover Marshmallow Fit Cream Foundation sounded incredible but sadly fails to work for me.
Such a chore isn’t it? But a necessary evil. If you aren’t SPF’ing yourself to death prior to heading out the door in the morning we can’t be friends anymore. SPF is essential at not only keeping your skin in good condition but also essential to your health.
But the moral of my ranting is that SPF is uncomfortable to wear. I have a rather intricate skincare regime and it seems like I use way too many products in the AM. Anti-aging serum, Vitamin C powder, SPF, Moisturizer, Toner, this, that, some of that, some of this….it’s too much!
Plus to add insult to injury in most cases SPF is rather thick so it makes my face feel oily or greasy and even really good ones end up feeling a tad uncomfortable in the long run.
If you have all similar rants you NEED Kao Bioré Aqua Rich Watery Mousse Water Base SPF 50+ PA+++!
I happen to have a serious addiction to owning anything and everything kawaii in the makeup world. If it’s cute, chances are I own it. I’m honestly not embarrassed or shy about my need for sweet little makeup pieces and hells knows I’m not scared of flashing them out for the world to see if I need to touch up in public or a restroom.
As far as I’m concerned cute beauty items bring a smile to my face! Are you a lover of kawaii beauty? What sort of cute makeup items do you own?
Take a look at some of these Kawaii Beauty Picks. Who knows maybe you own a few yourself!
If you’re reading via RSS please visit my blog to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post!
- Purse Those Lip Gloss Duo
- NYX Cup Cake Gloss
- Tony Moly Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream
- Jelly Pong Pong Cupcake Bath Fizzies
- Fairy Cakes Lip Balm Set
- Flower Power Lip Balm Pots
- Cupcake & Ice Cream Mini Wet Wipes
- Rock Star Lip Gloss Duo
- Jelly Pong Pong Lip Orchid
- Jelly Pong Pong Soap Popsicles
- NYX Cup Cake Gloss Chocolate Collection
- B & C Lemon Hand Cream
- Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb
- Bonnie Bell Paul Frank Julius´ Strawberry Banana Lip Pot
- NYX Fruit Basket Lip Gloss
- Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream
- Fluff Red Hot Devil Compact Mirror & Makeup Clutch Set
- Jelly Pong Pong Cheek Puff
- NYX Sweet Pie Gloss
- Vintage Sister Lip Balms
- Pin Up Balms
- Lush Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar
- Fueki Honey Lemon Mask
- Jelly Pong Pong Hawaiian Sun
- Sana Uruoitashi Moisture Gel
- Tony Moly Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream