I happen to have a serious addiction to owning anything and everything kawaii in the makeup world. If it’s cute, chances are I own it. I’m honestly not embarrassed or shy about my need for sweet little makeup pieces and hells knows I’m not scared of flashing them out for the world to see if I need to touch up in public or a restroom.
As far as I’m concerned cute beauty items bring a smile to my face! Are you a lover of kawaii beauty? What sort of cute makeup items do you own?
Take a look at some of these Kawaii Beauty Picks. Who knows maybe you own a few yourself!
If you’re reading via RSS please visit my blog to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post!
- Purse Those Lip Gloss Duo
- NYX Cup Cake Gloss
- Tony Moly Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream
- Jelly Pong Pong Cupcake Bath Fizzies
- Fairy Cakes Lip Balm Set
- Flower Power Lip Balm Pots
- Cupcake & Ice Cream Mini Wet Wipes
- Rock Star Lip Gloss Duo
- Jelly Pong Pong Lip Orchid
- Jelly Pong Pong Soap Popsicles
- NYX Cup Cake Gloss Chocolate Collection
- B & C Lemon Hand Cream
- Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb
- Bonnie Bell Paul Frank Julius´ Strawberry Banana Lip Pot
- NYX Fruit Basket Lip Gloss
- Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream
- Fluff Red Hot Devil Compact Mirror & Makeup Clutch Set
- Jelly Pong Pong Cheek Puff
- NYX Sweet Pie Gloss
- Vintage Sister Lip Balms
- Pin Up Balms
- Lush Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar
- Fueki Honey Lemon Mask
- Jelly Pong Pong Hawaiian Sun
- Sana Uruoitashi Moisture Gel
- Tony Moly Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream
The Muse was busy having a little brood this morning about the new Tony Moly Skin Peek Masks.
Ok, actually, I admit, I was searching on youTube for Kim Hyung Joong videos and watching his Tony Moly commercials. What? They are SO much classier than Lee Min Ho Etude House commercials.
Scary cat on the shoulder!
Freaking love this spoof! (keep your volume turned down)
And than we have Hyung Joong looking all kinds of hot in the Tony Moly ads.
See? Corny but still Hyung Joong trumps that pink leisure suit any day of the week!
Wait..what was I talking about anyway?
Oh yes! The new Tony Moly Skin Peel Masks!
Check ‘em!Read More...