Beauty from the Past
Here’s a new round up of some great posts from the past you might have missed!
Click on through this fab posts for a revisit!
- Have you tried this drugstore concealer yet? If not you’re missing out! Well worth a haul!
- Do you DVR beauty? I admit it I’m totally obsessed with Tivo’ing QVC beauty programs, how about you?
- Total pet peeve of mine, when mini samples work better than full sizes! WTH!?
- Want fuller lashes? This $3.49 solution will get you longer, full lashes!
- Milk does a body good and also does your eyeshadows pretty good too!
- There are so many blackheads products available in Asia and most are pretty useless but I like trying them none the less!
- Wanna embrace the Spring metallic eyeshadow trend on the cheap? Try these sparkly shades of shadow!
- Do you remember Urban Decay’s Tinted Moisturizer?
- I’m not lying, Aquafina used to have a skincare collection!
- Are you a packaging rat? Hoarding away your makeup boxes?
Hope you enjoyed some of these great poss from the past!
I’ve been reposting some of my favorite reviews, posts, tips, and tricks on Twitter and Facebook recently. I sure hope you’ve been enjoying these posts if you follow me (if not feel free to tell me so).
Since some of you don’t follow me I thought I’d post them up here as well and maybe you can have some fun reading or rereading some of my personal favorite beauty blast from the past posts!
Take a look!
- I’m constantly asked, “What’s your Favorite CC Cream?” The answer is always the same…Tony Moly Luminous Aura CC Cream!
- Butt shaped nail polish? That’s totally a thing!
- Wanna look good for Jesus? This collection of products will help!
- Cheetos Lip Balm? Yup, there’s a lip balm flavored like Cheetos!
- Dry lips? I feel your pain! Here’s how to get them soft, smooth, and hydrated again!
- Did you know Chanel has a CC Cream? Check out my review!
- Are you paying too much for drugstore makeup? Check out this discussion on drugstore makeup prices!
- Love pretty makeup? Jill Stuart Lip Blossom Lipstick has the prettiest packaging!
- Wanna exfoliate your skin without spending a dollar? Here’s how!
- This year it’s all about matte and metallics but last year blushes were a trending for Spring 2014! Here’s my Blush Hits and Misses List from last year! See if any of your favs made the cut!
- Pesky dark circles and tired eyes? Here’s what I use on mine!
- Wanna indulge in Korean and Japanese makeup? Here’s some recs where to buy great Korean and Japanese skincare and makeup!
I hope you enjoy some of this beauty remix posts!
If you have some favorite posts from the past that I’ve done, I’d love to hear what they are!
I’ve been doing Spring cleaning all month and I came across my stash of Sephora catalogs! I have a tendency to keep old beauty magazines and such. Does this make me a hoarder? Yeah, probably.
But I thought you’d like to take a trip down memory lane with me and take a look at the Sephora Summer 2010 Catalog!Read More...
A little beauty blast from the past this morning but remember the Cake Beauty Strawberry Shorcake Collection? I haven’t been following Cake Beauty lately but lord knows I recall being completely in love with their Strawberry Shortcake Collection. As a kid who had a Strawberry Shortcake doll and accessories etc…of course, the collection appealed.
It all smelled like that little plastic doll! Strawberry, a little bit of plastic, but all loveliness! It smelled like childhood to me.
The collection included a hand cream, shower gel, and lip butter! It was too bad it was limited edition. Funny thing about Cake Beauty they never do collaborations like this so I think it came as a shock and pleasant surprise to fans of the brand that they did this collection.
Take a look below at more images.Read More...