Beauty Bits & Bobs
Happy Weekend chicklets!
Any good plans? I’m heading to my Summer home this weekend with some friends and hope to catch Iron Man 2 tonight. Even upstate New York has movie theaters, amazing right? Thank god for that really need to get my RDJ fix.
I convinced my best friend Jai to do the driving so I can sit in the back and take a little nap or curl up with the latest trashy book I picked up from the Warden, sex, rap, and kick ass vampires come together, mindless brain candy, loves it!
I’ll be back in time to spoil my mum on Mother’s Day, sadly I still haven’t found her a gift! Jeepers! Must get on that.
Here’s a rewind of what you might have missed on Musings this week. Have fun reading or re-reading what you may have missed!
- I discovered a sure proof way to seal my lipgloss in place using Too Faced Insurance Lip Primer.
- Caught a very sneaky peek at the YSL Fall Makeup Collection 2010, GASP already? Not even Summer yet, dude, for serious? If that wasn’t enough a little Clinique Fall 2010 also made its way into the batch!
- Holy hotness Batman! IsaDora Summer Collection 2010 is a must have for me.
- Too bad I can’t purchase anything for my mum off the Mother’s Day Gift Guide I did, Damnit why can’t my mum be a product junkie like me? It would make purchasing pressies easier!
- E.L.F. reminded why sometimes it’s a GOOD thing to spend more on lipgloss!
- Man, I need the new L’Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation.
- Damn, we had a great blather about why we should or shouldn’t wash our own maxi pads didn’t we?
- I showed you a cheap way to wash your face!
- Benefit Ultra Shine Lip Shine is rock-a-locking!
- I’m currently obsessing over Dior Addict Crystal Gloss with no end in site.
- I wondered if you’d buy the MAC Superglass this week.
- We had some serious words about yay or nayin’ disclosures in beauty ads.
- I smeared Strawberry Yogurt on my face and liked it too!
- I told you all about who Covergirl selected as their new model.
- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer turned out to be the perfect prep for dry skin chicas like me.
- Some of you realized your MAC Collection didn’t include Dollymix Blush!
- OMG someone has a bigger stash than we do? A $30,000 one!
- Does cheap matte lipstick do the trick?
- Cargo Summer Collection 2010 will waterproof your makeup wearin’!
- Looks like Sephora Buildable Concealer finally got a review.
- 5 Must Try Before You Die Concealers from the Muse!
- A sneaky peek at the Clarins Instant Sun Light Eye Quartet & Liner Palette to dazzle your eyes plus one of the new DuWop Angel Washes too!
- Has SM killed the master race with a new range of primary colors?!
- I started a new shojo and wondered which you were reading?
- I gave you a glimpse of the Sephora VIB freebie I recently scored and told you how to get yours.
- We oohhh’ed and ahhhh’ed (and some of us say nay) over the new TopShop Makeup Collection.
- MAC Dazzle Lash was knocked down to the floor.
- I told you how you absolutely needed the new Hard Candy Moon Glow and new Hard Candy Hot Smudge.
- Bloody hello Urban Decay Revolver Fragrance Oil was such a let down for me.
- We had a lot of fun yayin’ and nayin’ on Avon Glazewear!
- The Skin Food Grape Seed Oil Cleansing Oil eased by dull skin.
- I’m spritz happy over Philosophy Raspberries and Cream Body Mist!
That’s all dears. A mad recap of this week on Musings for your viewing pleasure.
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother’s Day to all the mum’s out there. You’re all very special and deserve a ton of spoiling and makeup goodies too!
Talk to you Monday!
Ahhh concealer. If there is anything I like more than color cosmetics it would be concealer. I’ve been on a mission to find the best concealer in this universe for years now. My concerns pretty much consist of concealing mega dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines.
Believe you me I’ve tried plenty of concealers and known the ins and outs of many of ‘em. Here are 5 Must Try Concealers from the Muse as in you MUST try them.
Check out the reviews of the concealers featured in this slideshow (If you’re reading from RSS please visit my blog to see the slideshow)!
So as part of the Too Faced Summer Collection 2010 they really went all out for lips. I dunno if I’d deem myself a lip girl.
If you’re into cosmetics you totally know what I mean when I say I’m a shadow type of girl. As beauty junkies we love it all but we also love certain aspects of cosmetics more than others. Some of us are lip girls, some deem ourselves shadow girls, while others are skin care girls, and so on and so fourth.
I have to be a color/shadow type of girl so lip products are kinda sorta on the back burner for me.
Now Summer turned into a whole lot of lip loving for Too Faced this year which isn’t really my bag but I gotta say…for someone who adores Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss (yours truly), I’m so hyped over the new Too Faced Glamour Gloss! OMG Loves it.
Wanna babble it with me?