Ok kids if you were wanting it I’m here to tell you it’s back!
The Pink Clarisonic is available at Sephora once again!
How long it’ll be around remains to be seen! I believe they felt it was a good idea to have a few around for Mother’s Day!
I admit I’m lemming it a bit and trying not to cave because I sincerely do not need a $200 cleaning brush!
Tell me how wrong it is to purchase this thing!
Go on convince me!
Have to have it?
Tell me all about it! I feel your lems!
I’m a bit off my game this week as you may have noticed. I have a ton of new posts up my sleeve but I haven’t typed any of them out as I haven’t really had the will to do so.
It’s been a bit of a crummy week to say the very least which could account for my lack of posts and my general “I’m not up for it” attitude.
Do forgive me?
I’ll be back in writing force soon!
I did two new reviews for you though! See below. They aren’t my best but hopefully they’ll tide you over until I’m feel a bit more myself!
Last week I was discussing Fasio with a reader and wanted to do a really brief entry about it. The reason I’m bringing this up is because I wanted to show the Fasio Shower Glitter Eye Palettes off a bit.
I don’t personally own them and from what I understand they aren’t so fabulous but they do appear quite interesting and I think I may pick up one or two just for the sake of trying them out for myself.
Fasio is a sub-brand of Kose and probably my least favorite brand that Kose puts out. I’m not entirely a fan of the mascara even though it has a cult base of followers that really adore it. I personally find the mascara has way too many fibers and I’m not a lover of fiber mascaras!
Anyway this post can veer to the entire line and I want to simply show off the Glitter Shower Eyes that are available from Kose.
And here we go:
Available Color Selections:
As you can see the palette is a typical affair of liner, base, and two contrasting shades of eyeshadow. I’m dead curious about these!
Anyone try ‘em?
The beautiful Kia from Yummy411 has tagged the Muse to spill some Random Facts About Me that you may or may not already know!
I’ve been tagged before but I failed to come through on it. EEP! Sorry whoever tagged me before! I’m terrible at these little games!
Ok so six things you may not know about me.
1. I have two small teacup Chihuahua a la Paris Hilton hehe! They are my kids, my babies. I love them silly!
2. I love Zombies. George Romero is my hero. I collect all sorts of strange films featuring zombies. Stuff you may have never heard of. Budget films, crazy grindhouse movies, etc…anything that features zombies and I’m all over it!
3. I’ve traveled quite a bit! I sincerely love traveling and I’ve done my fair share of it in my 30 years. I go to England at least once a year, I’ve been to Japan, Thailand, All over the Islands, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Holland, Germany, Tons of US States (Illinois, Florida, California, Nevada, Texas, Hawaii, Maine, Louisiana, etc…etc…etc….)…I’m sure I’m missing some! Since I mentioned places I’ve been I should mention places I am dying to go too those would be Egypt, Singapore, Korea, Washington State, Australia, India, etc….etc…! My family used to spend entire Summers in Europe every year and it gave me a great love of being abroad and just enjoying visiting new places!
4. I’m extremely geeky. If you think makeup is my passion you’d be wrong. I’m more of a geek than a makeup lover. I go to Sci/Fi Conventions, Computer Conventions, I’m a trekkie type. I enjoy anything and everything that has to do with the geeky world of science and computers.
5. I am not a makeup artist, I do not work in the makeup or fashion industry, and I do not possess a pro card. I can’t tell you how many times I get asked that
6. I have one older sister whom I get on with famously. We are not only sisters but the best of friends as well. She’s actually 12 years older then me but it never feels that way! We are always like two little kids, giggling constantly, etc…!
That’s it. And it was kinda hard trying to figure out six things you may not already know about me!
My comment box is open! Tell me six things I don’t know about YOU!