I just had a fun time reading Erika’s 100 Things on Makeup Bag. After reading it I was suddenly inspired to do my own. I’m boring as all hell but I thought it would be fun to give it a go!
So welcome to Pieces of Life The 250 (I did a few more than 100! hehe) Things Edition! You’re welcome to count down with me if you’re wanting to be bored for a little while this Monday morning.
1. I’m young at heart and old in spirit.
2. I really love grilled chicken.
3. I was born in New York.
4. I live in New York.
5. I love New York.
7. But not nearly as much as I love the UK.
8. I’m half Portuguese.
9. Half Italian.
10. And I’m sure some other stuff is in the mix!
11. But I plan on being Asian, British, or both in my next life.
12. I’m a geek.
13. I’m a big Doctor Who fan.
14. My favorite incarnation of the Doctor is the 4th.
15. I know stupid trivia about Doctor Who.
16. I read.
18. About everything.
19. And anything.
20. I’m a big English Lit girl.
21. Jane Austen is my hero.
22. I have a crush on Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
23. Since seeing him in Michael Collins.
24. And later in B Monkey.
25. I was under the impression he was British for a long time.
27. I’m obsessed with Japanese culture.
28. And Korean.
29. And British.
30. I’m an Anglophiliac.
31. I like cosmetics.
33. I went to an all girl’s high school.
34. I have a BA in Computer Engineering.
35. I have all sorts of certifications.
40. I’m 5’1.
41. I have one sister.
42. No brothers.
43. I can’t live without my Tivo.
44. I like Indie films.
45. I’m obsessed with Korean dramas.
46. I’m a girly girl.
47. But a tomboy at heart.
48. I think I’m cute.
49. But not pretty.
50. Or beautiful.
51. I love my blog.
52. But sometimes it burns me out.
53. I collect old books.
54. I secretly like to read teen lit.
55. Rain makes me happy.
56. I’ve traveled to lots of different places within the US and abroad.
57. I love heavy metal.
58. Glam bands.
59. Hair Bands.
60. And straight up hardcore metal.
61. I know useless facts about Gallifrey.
62. I don’t know how I know useless facts about Gallifrey but I do.
63. I’m proud of myself for knowing useless facts about Gallifrey.
64. Did you know Gallifrey is the cradle of the most ancient civilization in our galaxy, source of the technology that mastered time travel.
65. Oh sorry I think that was a Wikipedia entry.
66. But I really do know plenty of useless trivia about Gallifrey.
67. What number am I on now?
68. My best friend Jai is a better girl than I am.
69. Jai’s a guy.
70. My other best friend Jenn is a better guy than Jai is.
71. Go firgure.
72. I’m an outgoing person.
73. But sometimes shy until I get to know a person.
74. My heart was recently broken.
75. I haven’t gotten over it yet.
76. But I lock it away and try not to look at it.
77. I’m a picky eater sometimes.
78. I like to laugh.
79. And smile.
80. I love life.
81. I still think of my blog as small.
82. Even though it’s become a good deal bigger.
83. I like old school horror movies.
84. Particularly grindhouse ones.
85. I live in an old Victorian house.
86. It’s over 100 years old.
87. I heart the 80′s.
88. I discovered a few days ago that my best friend from high school got married.
89. I’m easily amused.
90. I have an extensive collection of various action figures.
91. I hold a fork with my left hand.
92. A knife with my right.
93. And I write with my left and right hand.
94. I admire my dad so much.
95. I aim to be as generous as my mum.
96. I’m sometimes a brat.
97. I like to gossip.
98. I like to listen to gossip.
99. I like Gossip Girl.
100. I wanted to be an artist (not of the makeup variety) when I was little.
101. I have a nasty habit of biting my nails.
102. I really love peanut butter.
103. It takes alot to get me angry.
104. But look out when I am!
105. I believe life is for living.
106. I rarely have a bad day.
107. Not much gets me down.
108. I’m a little bit addicted to Tivo’ing QVC.
109. Ok, alot a bit.
110. My name means beautiful in Italian.
111. But WTH I’m not beautiful?
112. Damn, the irony of it all.
113. I’m an animal lover.
114. My feet are always cold.
115. I go to alot of geeky conventions.
116. I’m a lazy speller.
117. I type faster than I think.
118. I love shopping from etailer shops.
119. My father was born and raised in Portugal.
120. I find Tyra Banks terribly annoying.
121. I wish I had the nerve to cut my hair really short.
122. I have a girl crush on Dita Von Teese.
123. I like watching cartoons.
124. I did an internship at IBM.
125. I’m 31.
126. No one believes that.
127. I know really old school programming languages.
128. I sometimes like eating cereal for dinner.
129. I have two dogs.
130. A bird.
131. And a cat.
132. And a gold fish named Pixel.
133. I arrange to see Marilyn Manson in concert once a year.
134. It’s like renewing my freak and goth card all in one night.
135. I have a thing for Marilyn.
136. I used to spend every Summer in Europe with my family when I was younger.
137. I collect unusual and unique usb thumb drives (sushi, hello kitty, etc…)
138. I’m always amazed by the incredible friendship I built up with a guy I know for 139. a few short months.
140. Now we do everything together.
141. I kinda like having him for my shadow.
142. I hope he likes me as his shadow.
143. I’m a gamer.
144. My sister and I are always laughing at something or another.
145. I like to people watch.
146. I like the people watch particularly with my sister.
147. I love the color aqua.
148. And teal.
149. And ocean blue.
150. I know a little Japanese.
151. I know alot of Portuguese.
152. I know plenty of curse words in Italian.
153. I’m not a morning person.
154. I’m a night owl.
155. I’m a fan of the J’s, all three of ‘em (Supernatural), especially papa!
156. I still have an Atari 2600.
157. I still have a Commodore 64.
158. I admit to watching Hentai.
159. How embarrassing.
160. I’m not shy to admit I’m an otaku.
161. Possibly proud of it to.
162. I like costume dramas.
163. And period pieces.
164. I’m a channel 13 geek.
165. Masterpiece Theater is my favorite show.
166. I adore Howard Stern.
167. I’m Roman Catholic.
168. But consider myself agonistic.
169. And on occasion atheist.
170. Much to my mother’s horror.
171. I’m pretty funny.
172. Especially when you “get” my brand of humor.
173. I used to build computers and sell ‘em.
174. I’m an Apple girl.
175. But I’ve been know to run Winblows.
176. I love really warm baths.
177. But not to get clean.
178. That’s what showers are for.
179. My doctor is fond of telling me that I’ll live a long life because I smile so much.
180. My dentist gives me lollipops after a cleaning.
182. Oh the irony!
183. I love good sales.
184. I know if I like a person within the first 5 minutes of talking to them.
185. I love The Eagles.
186. Not the winged variety but the band.
187. I’m very organized in life.
188. But not as organized at work.
189. Am I done yet?
190. I like watching infomercials, SHAM WOW!
191. I say dude way too much.
192. And awesome.
193. And cool.
194. And bloody.
195. I like watching Benny Hinn on the tube.
196. And laugh while watching.
197. I miss babbling with Peter.
198. I can’t believe it’s 1:26 am already.
199. I should go to bed.
200. I think bish?nen boys are hot.
201. Who doesn’t?
202. I consider myself a MAC virgin since I’ve only been collecting since the Sweetie Cake Collection.
203. I can chew gum and walk at the same time.
204. Are you still reading this crap?
205. I do a bad ass impressions of Animal from The Muppets.
206. I tend to forget I’m in my 30′s and not in my teens.
207. It helps when you have a baby face with chubby cheeks like mine.
208. I like Trader Joe’s way better than Whole Foods, don’t try to change my mind, you’ll fail. Epically.
209. I can’t eat cookies without milk.
210. I dislike dishonesty with a passion.
211. I get insanely annoyed when people online ask me “where do I get money from to buy cosmetics?”
212. I love reading blogs.
213. I hate reading my own.
214.I think Seth Rogen is brilliance on a stick.
215. I don’t drink.
216. I don’t smoke.
217. I won’t eat potato chips outside of one’s I get from the UK, much tastier.
218. Bacon flavored crisps are my favorite.
219. Steak and Onion are a runner up.
220. And Roasted Chicken are def a tied for favorie!
221. I’ll take Ham and Mustard if nothing else is available.
222. And Asian Rib flavor is definitely up there with Bacon and Chicken!
223. I avoid Prawn flavored like the plague.
224. I’m deadly scared of spiders.
225. I’d never admit to what a big Pocky fan I am.
226. I’d die saying I hate it but I secretly love it.
227. I think a pack of Rolos from the Netherlands taste better than the one’s in the US.
228. I dig mermaids.
229. I have a low tolerance for stupidity but I try to be as nice as I can be in situations of idiocy.
230. I’m considering killing off Victoria so I can have Becks. Nothing crazy, I’d just starve her the rest of the way (she’s almost half way there).
231. I listen to Korean Pop and J-Rock, even though I haven’t a clue what they are singing about.
232. I think Gackt is what hotness is all about.
233. I love Bollywood movies.
234. I like the feeling of a good sneeze.
235. I have a heart murmur.
236. It sometimes acts up when I’m upset.
237. I wish I was better organized with my email.
238. I wish I had more time to talk to Iris.
239. I wish I had more time to talk to PJ.
240. I wish I had more time to talk to Taryn.
241. I wish for more hours in the day to do all this stuff.
242. I’m a bit of a fan girl when it comes to my favorite Indie Rock bands.
243. I miss my best friend Libs daily (she lives in London) and can’t go a single day without talking to her on the phone or the Internet.
244. Did I mention what a challenge it is to write this?
245. I think snow storms and rainy days are ideal for snuggling in bed and sleeping late.
246. My sister and I work together.
247. I think Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks ice cream is ambrosia.
248. Which is why I avoid buying it, Oh the calories.
249. I have alot of friends but feel it’s sometimes difficult to keep up with them all since they are always pulling me in opposite directions.
250. I don’t see the point of eating Sushi without chopsticks.
Yay! What a challenge! If you read all that you’re incredible. There you have it 250 little things about me. It took me nearly a week to write them all phew! You should try it, it’s rather fun. Not cosmetic related but fun none the less.
You don’t have to write 250 but you’re welcome to share a few bits and bobs about yourself in the comment field. Always like hearing more about the people who visit me here!