Pieces of Life
I’m a bit off my game this week as you may have noticed. I have a ton of new posts up my sleeve but I haven’t typed any of them out as I haven’t really had the will to do so.
It’s been a bit of a crummy week to say the very least which could account for my lack of posts and my general “I’m not up for it” attitude.
Do forgive me?
I’ll be back in writing force soon!
I did two new reviews for you though! See below. They aren’t my best but hopefully they’ll tide you over until I’m feel a bit more myself!
The beautiful Kia from Yummy411 has tagged the Muse to spill some Random Facts About Me that you may or may not already know!
I’ve been tagged before but I failed to come through on it. EEP! Sorry whoever tagged me before! I’m terrible at these little games!
Ok so six things you may not know about me.
1. I have two small teacup Chihuahua a la Paris Hilton hehe! They are my kids, my babies. I love them silly!
2. I love Zombies. George Romero is my hero. I collect all sorts of strange films featuring zombies. Stuff you may have never heard of. Budget films, crazy grindhouse movies, etc…anything that features zombies and I’m all over it!
3. I’ve traveled quite a bit! I sincerely love traveling and I’ve done my fair share of it in my 30 years. I go to England at least once a year, I’ve been to Japan, Thailand, All over the Islands, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Holland, Germany, Tons of US States (Illinois, Florida, California, Nevada, Texas, Hawaii, Maine, Louisiana, etc…etc…etc….)…I’m sure I’m missing some! Since I mentioned places I’ve been I should mention places I am dying to go too those would be Egypt, Singapore, Korea, Washington State, Australia, India, etc….etc…! My family used to spend entire Summers in Europe every year and it gave me a great love of being abroad and just enjoying visiting new places!
4. I’m extremely geeky. If you think makeup is my passion you’d be wrong. I’m more of a geek than a makeup lover. I go to Sci/Fi Conventions, Computer Conventions, I’m a trekkie type. I enjoy anything and everything that has to do with the geeky world of science and computers.
5. I am not a makeup artist, I do not work in the makeup or fashion industry, and I do not possess a pro card. I can’t tell you how many times I get asked that 😉
6. I have one older sister whom I get on with famously. We are not only sisters but the best of friends as well. She’s actually 12 years older then me but it never feels that way! We are always like two little kids, giggling constantly, etc…!
That’s it. And it was kinda hard trying to figure out six things you may not already know about me!
My comment box is open! Tell me six things I don’t know about YOU!
Ok I need some help.
I’m debating with myself on ordering two DVD’s so I thought I’d ask you lovely ladies to see if you’ve seen them yet.
First one is Virgin Snow.
I heart Lee Jun Ki in a major way. He’s so bloody cute and all that emo crying in My Girl just makes me want him more! I really should feel like biatch slapping him after all that sniffling but it just made me sit there with a box of tissues while yelling at the telly screen “Pick me damnit! Pick me!”
I admit the fact that the cover art displays his hair all chopped off is slightly turning me off but he did look kinda sorta hot with it cut short in Time Between Dog and Wolf BUT even though it was short it still had the fem edge too it. Seriously obviously Lee Jun Ki is hot because he got a major bish?nen vibe going on. Don’t even deny you don’t think he’s hot because of that! I’ll call your lie out if you do!
The Muse no likey short hair!
Ahhh much better! The Muse likey alot! Why oh why did he chop it all off?
Who’s seen Virgin Snow? And is it worth buying?
Second on my list is Country Princess.
Obvious reasons why I want this. Shin Sung Woo.
But I dunno I’m not so into the story line!? Seems to typically K-Drama for me.
Anyone see it?
Comment box is open! I could sure use the recommendations as I don’t wanna splurge out $70 for a new K-Drama that’s going to put me to sleep and as for Virgin Snow it’s not so expensive but I’m in high debate if I want it. I could always turn the volume off and just stare at the screen drooling but then it’d cost me $20 to do that!
So give me recs!
The Muse loves you with all her heart!
PS JUST THESE TWO! Please don’t hang out in my comment box being evil and recommending me K-Drama’s left and right otherwise I won’t likes you any more! You know how I am when it comes to this stuff and if you start rec’ing me titles I’m going to end up with a cart full of 24 episode Korean Dramas! Be nice to the Muse she hasn’t even watched the last one’s you recommended her!
I’m kidding of course 😉 I love when you guys rec me stuff but be gentle as I’m picturing the comments flying now about what I should or shouldn’t be watching and my cart getting bigger and bigger and bigger as I trust your opinions on this serious, serious matter hehe!
Happy Monday girls (and guys)!
Sadly, no new updates for the Muse today. I have about 5 good entries to post but sadly Blogger is still in weekend mode and refuses to work for me.
Dunno what’s going on but I’m unable to upload pictures. It’s definately not a problem on my side but nothing on the maintenance page from Blogger either. Sigh.
How very irritating!
I’ve tried in several browses including Safari and no joy! So sadly, updates have to wait a while until this is fixed up!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
I needed to get my mind off a few things so I really kept myself busy this weekend! I ended up going to two movies with friends, shopping with some friends, brunch with some friends I haven’t seen in a while, helped my mum get her Easter dinner shopping done, went to visit my cousin, did Spring closet and makeup cleaning, went to a poetry reading, went to a book signing, and a bunch of other stuff. All this excluding sleep lol! I’m kidding 😉
How about you?
What did you do this weekend?
It was major cold here. Strong winds about 26 degrees out! Brrrr! But it felt good walking along in a warm jacket and gloves. Sometimes it just feels nice to be out in the cold weather!
Updates to come as soon as Blogger decides to cooperate! This little problem should get my arse in gear to get my own website up and rolling and do away with Blogger completely!
Back to work with my lazy self!
PS Good news. I was able to locate the Horizon Blush in Pink! w00t! I’ll be reviewing it shortly 😉